Constitutional Emergency

Joseph Stephen Gotshall Sr.'s Discussions (59)

Discussions Replied To (58) Replies Latest Activity

"Praise God for this beautiful mother  who gave it all, She now is in Masters Arms h…"

Joseph Stephen Gotshall Sr. replied May 21, 2017 to Subject: Col. Harry G. Riley's Loss (U.S. Army, Ret.)

52 May 22, 2018
Reply by Marshall Richards

"     I hope President Elect Trump  would consider a Christian Judge who support  Wo…"

Joseph Stephen Gotshall Sr. replied Dec 2, 2016 to ONE OF THE MOST CRITICAL DECISIONS FACING PRESIDENT TRUMP...he must not get this wrong.

42 Dec 9, 2016
Reply by Michael M. Regan

"-----------------------------------The Worthless-----UN------ Better known as The N…"

Joseph Stephen Gotshall Sr. replied Aug 3, 2016 to I have something you should all be aware of

88 Aug 7, 2016
Reply by Tim Vance

"I'm so sick of worthless judicial system that now is in place. Men precepts and tra…"

Joseph Stephen Gotshall Sr. replied Jul 11, 2016 to URGENT........URGENT.........IMMEDIATE ACTION/HELP REQURED FOR TERRY TRUSSELL.....URGENT.......................Terry Trussell Sentenced to 105 Months in Prison....There will be an Appeal.....

92 Jul 26, 2016
Reply by Harry Riley

"  Our Evil Leadership and above them. Condemned to Hell------- Heb. 9:27, Mt 10:28  "

Joseph Stephen Gotshall Sr. replied Jun 19, 2016 to TRUMP SCREAMS OVER AND OVER THAT ISLAMIC JIHADI BUTCHERS ARE A THREAT TO AMERICA...OBAMA AND ROMNEY CRITICISE TRUMP...ORLANDO, FL IS AN EXAMPLE PROVING TRUMP CORRECT AGAIN

103 Jun 19, 2016
Reply by Patricia Badish

"Thank You Trump for sending up for American, and identifying are potential Enemies …"

Joseph Stephen Gotshall Sr. replied Jun 12, 2016 to TRUMP SCREAMS OVER AND OVER THAT ISLAMIC JIHADI BUTCHERS ARE A THREAT TO AMERICA...OBAMA AND ROMNEY CRITICISE TRUMP...ORLANDO, FL IS AN EXAMPLE PROVING TRUMP CORRECT AGAIN

103 Jun 19, 2016
Reply by Patricia Badish

"I wonder how many more times our government will allow us to Honor Memorial Day ???…"

Joseph Stephen Gotshall Sr. replied May 29, 2016 to A SOLDIER DIED TODAY, JUST A COMMON SOLDIER

23 Jun 20, 2016
Reply by Michael Lee Pemberton

"   Judy McLeod:  Yes--- Judy why don't we write from the heart?--- Their are two Ma…"

Joseph Stephen Gotshall Sr. replied May 23, 2016 to Reporting the news in 2016 has not only come a long way, it’s gone down a long way--all the way down to the bottom of the cess pool

9 May 24, 2016
Reply by gary t chisholm

" We are now going in the right direction. Hopefully, the Masters will intervene and…"

Joseph Stephen Gotshall Sr. replied May 8, 2016 to COMMENTARY......"SUCH A TIME AS THIS"

171 May 20, 2016
Reply by Old Rooster

" I did call all 3 repersentives for the state of S.C. For what is worth "NOTHING "

Joseph Stephen Gotshall Sr. replied Apr 23, 2016 to UPDATE...ACTION ALERT IMMINENT...UPDATE

334 May 14, 2016
Reply by Raffaele Cafagna

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2019   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service