Constitutional Emergency

Lowell J Mix's Discussions (94)

Discussions Replied To (82) Replies Latest Activity

"This is a true hero: Medal of Honor Tibor Rubin, Korea 1950.  http://www.greatameric…"

Lowell J Mix replied Feb 13, 2012 to DEATH OF A CELEBRITY - A National Symbol, A National Tragedy, Or Both?

41 Feb 17, 2012
Reply by Lawrence Yarborough

"It does this old heart good to hear people telling it the way it is without watering…"

Lowell J Mix replied Feb 2, 2012 to Senior Chief Geoff Ross USN (Ret.) Response to Obama Prayer Breakfast Comments

80 Jun 18, 2012

"Sooner or later, it's got to come out!  My congratulations on the excellent and spee…"

Lowell J Mix replied Jan 16, 2012 to ILLINOIS GROUP FILE OBAMA BALLOT CHALLENGE

28 Jan 18, 2012
Reply by Shane Christiansen

"Well now, it seems like all those who would ignore the Constitution and law are not…"

Lowell J Mix replied Dec 21, 2011 to Monroe County Jury-Rigging Bombshell, Part 2 - JUDGE AMY REEDY CAUGHT IN THE ACT OF HAND-PICKING JURORS?

13 Dec 26, 2011
Reply by DarrylMueller

"I admire and respect all your postings, Twana.  You have a unique way of hitting the…"

Lowell J Mix replied Oct 2, 2011 to Masters of Misinformation and Chaos

44 Dec 6, 2012
Reply by robert cosenza

"I say this is one more cause for impeachment."

Lowell J Mix replied Mar 21, 2011 to OBAMA A TRAITOR AND WAR CRIMINAL – WHERE’S CONGRESS?

88 Mar 21, 2011
Reply by Johnny Johnson

"I am so pleased to see a man of conviction, character, and principle taking leadersh…"

Lowell J Mix replied Mar 1, 2011 to Road to the Capitol: Six new members of Congress on their personal journeys

14 Mar 2, 2011
Reply by Sandra Lee Smith

"Thanks so much for the Post Harry.  He is still a Hero to me, and more courageous an…"

Lowell J Mix replied Jan 4, 2011 to LAKIN - Prison Diaries

39 Jan 5, 2011
Reply by Cindy

"I cannot believe that Congress has become so absorbed with political correctness and…"

Lowell J Mix replied Dec 23, 2010 to THE GAYING OF AMERICA..... (ARMY LC ASKS TO BE RELIEVED OF COMMMAND)

70 Jan 6, 2011
Reply by Twana Blevins

"I find this most appalling and and abusive! We do not have an education system anymo…"

Lowell J Mix replied Oct 21, 2010 to Parents Upset About Sexual Survey Given to 7th Graders

17 Oct 24, 2010
Reply by Christopher51

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2019   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service