Constitutional Emergency

Sue Cravey's Discussions (8)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"Click here to Share this article for mass e-mailing has been disabled.  Anyone know…"

Sue Cravey replied Feb 4, 2014 to Operation American Spring - Need More Validation for OAS? Read JB Williams Account of the Abuse

172 Feb 23, 2014
Reply by Peter Courtenay Stephens

"I agree it is to desensitize citizens,same way with  TSA scanners  and groping body…"

Sue Cravey replied Jan 28, 2013 to ALERT!!!! Machine gun fire from military helicopters flying over downtown Miami Fl.

52 Mar 25, 2013
Reply by joanne

"Welcome to PFA  Ralph. Thank you for your very informative post.  . I like the train…"

Sue Cravey replied Jan 13, 2013 to Checkpoints

1 Jan 13, 2013
Reply by Sue Cravey

"Well said. Patrick Henry said give me Liberty or give me Death, This fight is about…"

Sue Cravey replied Jan 12, 2013 to Are you willing to die to take my guns?

37 Jan 15, 2013
Reply by Raffaele Cafagna

"I would hope Delta would investigate as to "Why"  their in flight crew felt it  was…"

Sue Cravey replied Dec 14, 2012 to Marine Double Amputee ‘Humiliated’ to Point of Tears on Delta Flight Gets Helping Hand From Fellow Vets

34 Dec 16, 2012
Reply by Craig Ross Young

"We all talk about doing something to clean up the mess in Washington,DC, but the tru…"

Sue Cravey replied Oct 27, 2012 to "US soldiers punished over Quran Burning in Afghanistan" - It really really sucks having a muslim n chief working hand in hand with muslim brotherhood AND spineless top flag officers

14 Oct 27, 2012
Reply by Sue Cravey

"No, Twana  I wouldn't fit in with the politicians."

Sue Cravey replied Aug 26, 2012 to Top U.S. General: We Don’t Know Why Afghan Troops Are Killing Us

37 Sep 2, 2012
Reply by Virginia Llorca

"Your  right  we wouldn't like it, but some of these countries, their  people are so…"

Sue Cravey replied Aug 25, 2012 to Top U.S. General: We Don’t Know Why Afghan Troops Are Killing Us

37 Sep 2, 2012
Reply by Virginia Llorca

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2019   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service