Constitutional Emergency

Peter Wilbert Field's Discussions (17)

Discussions Replied To (17) Replies Latest Activity

"The HOA'S are a freedom that you can be part of or not, but that freedom should not…"

Peter Wilbert Field replied Oct 6, 2014 to REPUBLIC FOR THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA

46 Oct 10, 2014
Reply by Thomas Harry Monroe

"I have carefully read the document that you posted.  It raises MANY questions. ie: t…"

Peter Wilbert Field replied Oct 4, 2014 to REPUBLIC FOR THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA

46 Oct 10, 2014
Reply by Thomas Harry Monroe

"We always served WITH, not under foreign commanders.  It is a violation of the U.S.…"

Peter Wilbert Field replied Aug 2, 2014 to OUTRAGE...OUTRAGEOUS...UNLAWFUL...SINCE WHEN DO FOREIGNERS HOLD POSITIONS OF AUTHORITY IN THE UNITED STATES ARMY?

90 Aug 8, 2014
Reply by Old Rooster

"Our founding fathers said that "from time to time it will be necessary for patriots…"

Peter Wilbert Field replied Jul 6, 2014 to Government Completely Out Of Control - It's beyond chaos, they're now jeopardizing our food supply, our water, and the very existence of our farmers.

85 Jul 10, 2014
Reply by Helen Joanne C Satmary

"I am a 100% disabled Veteran that served our country for 35 years.  My health is qui…"

Peter Wilbert Field replied Jul 5, 2014 to Watching The Revolution Unfold on Independence Day

72 Jul 7, 2014
Reply by bonnie somer

"Col. Riley, You are not alone with your tears for what was once the greatest country…"

Peter Wilbert Field replied Jul 5, 2014 to INDEPENDENCE DAY: NOW A DAY OF MOURNING

30 Jul 7, 2014
Reply by Ron Ruhlman

"This sounds - almost - as bad as the Democrat elections in Chicago.  Very similar in…"

Peter Wilbert Field replied Jul 1, 2014 to LAWLESSNESS, LAWLESSNESS, LAWLESSNESS...OAS MISSION VALIDATED DAY AFTER DAY....

19 Jul 4, 2014
Reply by Helen Joanne C Satmary

"To Mr. J. Briggs, who directed his reply to me personally.  You said a lot about how…"

Peter Wilbert Field replied Jun 29, 2014 to A SUGGESTION FROM JOHN H AND DAVE R...........LET'S HAVE YOUR COMMENTS....IT'S A GO, SEE BELOW FOR A SUGGESTED LETTER..........

450 Apr 26, 2015
Reply by Charles Jones

"The idea sounds interesting, however, we all know that what the congressmen and sena…"

Peter Wilbert Field replied Jun 28, 2014 to A SUGGESTION FROM JOHN H AND DAVE R...........LET'S HAVE YOUR COMMENTS....IT'S A GO, SEE BELOW FOR A SUGGESTED LETTER..........

450 Apr 26, 2015
Reply by Charles Jones

"Joe, I have served my country in the military (3 Honorable discharges) and in senior…"

Peter Wilbert Field replied Jun 6, 2014 to WHAT HAVE YOU DONE FOR YOUR COUNTRY?

24 Jun 19, 2014
Reply by Harry Riley

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2019   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service