Constitutional Emergency

Craig Ross Young's Discussions (88)

Discussions Replied To (84) Replies Latest Activity

"I am training up for my General License. "

Craig Ross Young replied Mar 25, 2014 to Communications

3 Apr 3, 2014
Reply by General Michael (Mick) Webster

"That should be sufficient to raise the pucker factor a few notches."

Craig Ross Young replied Oct 5, 2013 to WARNING FROM MARK LEVIN - TOUCH WWII VETS AND SUFFER THE CONSEQUENCES

21 Oct 7, 2013
Reply by Paul JJ Jensen

"Over 60 million hunters in this country...HUNTERS...Then there are your average joes…"

Craig Ross Young replied Oct 2, 2013 to Oath Keepers is Going “Operational” by Forming Special “Civilization Preservation” Teams

7 Oct 2, 2013
Reply by Paul JJ Jensen

"Id rather hit the sorry raghead with  7,62 "

Craig Ross Young replied Oct 2, 2013 to Muslims Take Over A Quiet Southern U.S. Town With Video

23 Oct 3, 2013
Reply by American ME!

"AMEN brother!"

Craig Ross Young replied Oct 2, 2013 to "S" Rules of Escape Camouflage For The Rural Evader

8 Oct 2, 2013
Reply by Carri Rice

"One of my favorite techniques for silencing equipment is ZipTies. Another technique…"

Craig Ross Young replied Oct 2, 2013 to "S" Rules of Escape Camouflage For The Rural Evader

8 Oct 2, 2013
Reply by Carri Rice

"You are absolutely correct, Gunny."

Craig Ross Young replied Jun 26, 2013 to MUSLIM Jihadist Nidal Hasan, Fort Hood mass murderer, has been paid more than $278,000 in salary since the shooting…

18 Jun 26, 2013
Reply by Craig Ross Young

"I don't know, Gunny I am a Sgt working in a Fla Prison and I have a number of retire…"

Craig Ross Young replied Jun 25, 2013 to MUSLIM Jihadist Nidal Hasan, Fort Hood mass murderer, has been paid more than $278,000 in salary since the shooting…

18 Jun 26, 2013

"Hating to play the Devils advocate, if he has not been convicted in a Court Marshal,…"

Craig Ross Young replied May 21, 2013 to MUSLIM Jihadist Nidal Hasan, Fort Hood mass murderer, has been paid more than $278,000 in salary since the shooting…

18 Jun 26, 2013

"It isn't that difficult to understand that any group of morons that intend on marchi…"

Craig Ross Young replied May 13, 2013 to Law Abiding Gun Owners: DO NOT PARTICIPATE IN THIS EVENT! IT'S APPEARS TO BE A SET UP

11 May 15, 2013
Reply by Twana Blevins

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2017   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service