Constitutional Emergency

Charles Jones's Discussions (12)

Discussions Replied To (12) Replies Latest Activity

"TECHNIDIGM: It was tongue in cheek, but I require no lectures on the subject. My fir…"

Charles Jones replied Apr 27, 2015 to Supreme Court justices warned to leave marriage alone - If they interfere with Natural Order, will it tip America against the establishment in the streets?

43 Apr 28, 2015
Reply by Russ Vansant

"TECHNIDIGM: My post was tongue-in-cheek since this blog is without logical foundatio…"

Charles Jones replied Apr 26, 2015 to Supreme Court justices warned to leave marriage alone - If they interfere with Natural Order, will it tip America against the establishment in the streets?

43 Apr 28, 2015
Reply by Russ Vansant

"TECHNIDIGM: What you say is true until you talk about "only a fool" as that is where…"

Charles Jones replied Apr 26, 2015 to Supreme Court justices warned to leave marriage alone - If they interfere with Natural Order, will it tip America against the establishment in the streets?

43 Apr 28, 2015
Reply by Russ Vansant

"TECHNIDIGM: Apparently you missed the class on grace and humility."

43 Apr 28, 2015
Reply by Russ Vansant

"So, has anything changed yet? Have we got past the stupid letter writing campaign st…"

Charles Jones replied Apr 26, 2015 to A SUGGESTION FROM JOHN H AND DAVE R...........LET'S HAVE YOUR COMMENTS....IT'S A GO, SEE BELOW FOR A SUGGESTED LETTER..........

450 Apr 26, 2015
Reply by Charles Jones

"TECHNIDIGM: Yes, we should demand that all gay people suffer rejection in all matter…"

Charles Jones replied Apr 25, 2015 to Supreme Court justices warned to leave marriage alone - If they interfere with Natural Order, will it tip America against the establishment in the streets?

43 Apr 28, 2015
Reply by Russ Vansant

"Tish, sorry to stoke up your emotions.  I don't expect anything will change, other t…"

Charles Jones replied Jun 29, 2014 to A SUGGESTION FROM JOHN H AND DAVE R...........LET'S HAVE YOUR COMMENTS....IT'S A GO, SEE BELOW FOR A SUGGESTED LETTER..........

450 Apr 26, 2015
Reply by Charles Jones

"Judy just joined Betsy on my list of wise counselors in this discussion.  We might b…"

Charles Jones replied Jun 29, 2014 to A SUGGESTION FROM JOHN H AND DAVE R...........LET'S HAVE YOUR COMMENTS....IT'S A GO, SEE BELOW FOR A SUGGESTED LETTER..........

450 Apr 26, 2015
Reply by Charles Jones

"Betsy is one of the few members of this forum who are able to communicate even hande…"

450 Apr 26, 2015
Reply by Charles Jones

"You will need much more than harassment tactics to actually make progress, even if y…"

Charles Jones replied Jun 28, 2014 to A SUGGESTION FROM JOHN H AND DAVE R...........LET'S HAVE YOUR COMMENTS....IT'S A GO, SEE BELOW FOR A SUGGESTED LETTER..........

450 Apr 26, 2015
Reply by Charles Jones

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2019   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service