Constitutional Emergency

Ken McKinley's Discussions (10)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"We too had better be organized. We need to make sure more conservatives are elected…"

Ken McKinley replied Feb 20 to UNCONFIRMED, LEFTIST USURPED VIOLENT OPERATION AMERICAN SPRING 2017 TO BEGIN MAY 1, 2017

30 Feb 22
Reply by Tish

"As a Christian, and a pastor, I would first say that the United States of America ha…"

Ken McKinley replied Oct 23, 2016 to Franklin Graham Responds to Criticism of Christians Who Back Trump

38 Oct 24, 2016
Reply by Linda LaPorta

"A word if I may... When Hillary is found not guilty and said to have done no wrong a…"

Ken McKinley replied Jul 4, 2016 to LIBERTY IS AT RISK (LIAR)

391 Aug 19, 2016

"Could it be the goal of the RNC to get Cruz elected and then demand that he show his…"

Ken McKinley replied Apr 21, 2016 to FREEDOM WATCH (LARRY KLAYMANN) SUES RNC, PRIEBUS, AND OTHERS TO STOP PRIMARY DELEGATE THIEVERY

11 Apr 22, 2016
Reply by carolyn Hamilton

"Rooster, I believe it was Franklin who said, "A Republic madam, if you can keep it."…"

Ken McKinley replied Apr 21, 2016 to FREEDOM WATCH (LARRY KLAYMANN) SUES RNC, PRIEBUS, AND OTHERS TO STOP PRIMARY DELEGATE THIEVERY

11 Apr 22, 2016
Reply by carolyn Hamilton

"I think the only way this is going to gain any traction is if someone does something…"

Ken McKinley replied Mar 30, 2016 to TEXAS REFUSES TO ANSWER CRUZ QUESTION (...aka, the unmasking of a fraud)

195 Apr 16, 2016
Reply by Dawn C, Lynge-Pruden

"My questions for the Cruz supporters are: Wouldn't you rather determine Cruz's eligi…"

Ken McKinley replied Feb 8, 2016 to Ted Cruz is NOT a Legal U.S. Citizen at all By JB Williams

353 Mar 2, 2016
Reply by Louise Barnes

"Could we not take a cue from the Founding Fathers, write up a new declaration of ind…"

Ken McKinley replied Dec 5, 2015 to BARACK OBAMA, ILLEGAL PRESIDENT, APOLOGIST FOR TERRORIST, ETC....

81 Dec 8, 2015
Reply by James Jordan

"Since this whole debacle started I've been saying that if the Republican establishme…"

Ken McKinley replied Jul 21, 2015 to ...read more about McCain the "hero"....no one would touch truth in 2008......you might gag...what's up with Arizona

47 Jul 23, 2015
Reply by Robbie

"Well stated sir!"

Ken McKinley replied Jun 13, 2014 to Obama is mentally and emotionally incapable of making the right decisions for America.

77 Jun 16, 2014
Reply by Paul Wade

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2017   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service