Constitutional Emergency

Annette Stringer's Discussions (24)

Discussions Replied To (20) Replies Latest Activity

"I'm with you, Twana, Benazir Bhuto, before she died, said that Bin Laden died in 200…"

Annette Stringer replied Nov 24, 2013 to Pakistan Charges Doctor Who Helped Find bin Laden with Murder

7 Nov 25, 2013
Reply by Carri Rice

"I know what I'm going to say.  You won't believe it.  But I won't say on the interne…"

Annette Stringer replied Oct 17, 2013 to Veterans needed for this - If somebody asks you what kind of weapon or how many you have what are you going to tell them?

53 Oct 22, 2013
Reply by Tish

"From your lips to God's ears! "

Annette Stringer replied Jan 21, 2013 to Obama Ousts Another General, This Time, The Head Of Central Command

35 Jan 25, 2013
Reply by Craig Ross Young

"It was above Johnnies post.  "

Annette Stringer replied Apr 8, 2012 to How will they go after our 2nd Amendment ... the NWO .pdf on how to disarm a people ... no 4 years more for bozo...

29 Apr 12, 2012
Reply by Donald Lubinski

"I agree Johnny.  The Jews believed that they were being send to factories.  They wen…"

Annette Stringer replied Apr 8, 2012 to How will they go after our 2nd Amendment ... the NWO .pdf on how to disarm a people ... no 4 years more for bozo...

29 Apr 12, 2012
Reply by Donald Lubinski

"We've had so many kills or captures lately........ It makes me wonder whether Osama…"

Annette Stringer replied Oct 2, 2011 to Special operations forces capture Haqqani Network's top commander in Afghanistan & AQAP bomb maker Asiri thought killed in Yemen Predator strike

24 Oct 2, 2011
Reply by Marianne Hart

"And he went to Occidental on a Fulbright Scholarship which is given only to foreign…"

Annette Stringer replied Sep 26, 2011 to What name was Obama using in 1983?

29 Sep 26, 2011

"Thank you very much.  This is what should be taught to our children.  As a Christian…"

Annette Stringer replied Jan 10, 2011 to PRESS RELEASE: Florida Social Studies Textbook Distortions

14 Jan 10, 2011
Reply by Marianne Hart

"I've been watching and studying since 2008. I'm amazed that this has taken so long.…"

Annette Stringer replied Oct 29, 2010 to White House Insider: "They were in shock at the president’s behavior."

15 Nov 1, 2010
Reply by Sandra Lee Smith

"I was at the 2000 graduation at West Point. Algore was the speaker. During the speec…"

Annette Stringer replied May 24, 2010 to They don't deserve this Commander in Chief

18 Nov 20, 2010
Reply by Katy

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2020   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service