Constitutional Emergency

Richard E. Nygaard's Discussions (157)

Discussions Replied To (142) Replies Latest Activity

"The few and I mean FEW Officers that Have the knowlege, experience, honor, integrity…"

Richard E. Nygaard replied Aug 7, 2014 to How military careerism breeds habits of defeat.....

27 Aug 19, 2014
Reply by Lowell J Mix

"Peter, like you, I have for honorable discharges, worked for or Comptroller of The U…"

Richard E. Nygaard replied Jun 6, 2014 to WHAT HAVE YOU DONE FOR YOUR COUNTRY?

24 Jun 19, 2014
Reply by Harry Riley

"This makes me so Angry, that when we finally get this show on the road one of our fi…"

Richard E. Nygaard replied Dec 31, 2013 to "Do Not Engage" Is Killing Our Soldiers & Ruining Their Lives

34 May 11, 2014
Reply by Nicholas Parisi

"Patriots, Friends, Neighbors, Fellow Citizens: Please Remember One Thing!!! We the p…"

Richard E. Nygaard replied Dec 29, 2013 to Counter the misinformation masters

20 Jan 3, 2014
Reply by Ken Gunnell

"These actions make me so angry my back teeth are hurting (or would be if I had any)…"

Richard E. Nygaard replied Dec 20, 2013 to LIST OF NAMES — Military Purge High Officers — Terrifying

15 Jan 1, 2014
Reply by Clois Beckwith

"Only facebook and not that frequently....."

Richard E. Nygaard replied Dec 19, 2013 to If you post on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest or other social networks please let me know here.

147 Feb 9, 2014
Reply by Steve Hartsell

"This was copied and taken off the Hodges blog Page and forwarded to me.  I post it h…"

Richard E. Nygaard replied Dec 19, 2013 to ANY DOUBT AN "AMERICAN SPRING" IS NEEDED???

86 May 12, 2014
Reply by Gregory Allen Tyler

"I am with John and Harry. And as Harry said, do not come if you are planning on brin…"

Richard E. Nygaard replied Dec 18, 2013 to The "Uber-Presidency by General Paul Vallely

36 Jul 26, 2015
Reply by Wiley Drake

"Yes, it happened then and will under this regime again if we do nothing about this r…"

Richard E. Nygaard replied Dec 14, 2013 to WWI Bonus March in Washington, D.C....government then, government now still "use and abuse" our military!

6 Dec 27, 2013
Reply by Betsy Barnicle

"Twana and friends, I do not buy this.  I was a precinct captain back in 2004 or ther…"

Richard E. Nygaard replied Dec 12, 2013 to The Hard Fact Of What Is Going On Now

18 Dec 12, 2013
Reply by Richard E. Nygaard

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2019   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service