Constitutional Emergency

Richard E. Nygaard's Discussions (157)

Discussions Replied To (142) Replies Latest Activity

"Combat troops already know how to move and shoot.  How to hide and snipe and a host…"

Richard E. Nygaard replied Dec 12, 2013 to Combat Shooting Skills

11 Dec 12, 2013
Reply by Richard E. Nygaard

"More Bull S...by OBullS...ama, who has never met a Muslim he did not like and never…"

Richard E. Nygaard replied Dec 1, 2013 to Obama: “The Taliban are Not Our Enemies and We Don’t Want to Fight Them.”

9 Dec 10, 2013
Reply by robert cosenza

"Unlike you John, my friend, I served only ten years in the Corps, pursued my educati…"

Richard E. Nygaard replied Nov 16, 2013 to Military Veteran Put on Leave for Having ‘God Bless America’ in Email Signature

19 Nov 18, 2013
Reply by Carri Rice

"I was initially impressed with the opening remarks of this post.  However, the criti…"

Richard E. Nygaard replied Nov 13, 2013 to Five Ways To Make Our Military Great Again.........

5 Nov 13, 2013

"How many more will it take to be relieved before the Military gets the message...You…"

Richard E. Nygaard replied Nov 4, 2013 to US commander in Japan relieved of duty due to alleged misconduct

13 Nov 4, 2013
Reply by SUSAN MARIANO

"Cold hearted Dwight, not this old Marine.  Right on is how we old Marines would say…"

Richard E. Nygaard replied Oct 30, 2013 to Battle Rattle - these are the types of Marines the USMC is kicking out without benefits.

6 Oct 30, 2013

"Good one Twana.  As it happens, I do not have a generator. I do have an inverter and…"

Richard E. Nygaard replied Oct 27, 2013 to Are you ready for a power blackout? (Just a plain Power outage of a week or more, nobody coming to get you or do you harm in this one).

21 Oct 28, 2013
Reply by Rev. Bob Celeste

"Given the parameters, it is obvious that getting to this site in the first place is…"

Richard E. Nygaard replied Oct 23, 2013 to What do you do? Your objective is to get ammo and food you heard where stored in the small red roof building on the other side of this valley.

11 Oct 23, 2013

"Back into the store and find something like a table, high backed chair anything that…"

Richard E. Nygaard replied Oct 20, 2013 to Veterans Help Needed With This - "So, you are walking out of a store and look up and see what looks like a very bright meteor running north to south."

6 Oct 21, 2013
Reply by Helen Hermes

"Dwight this comes from the Federals.  It is Federal Law that you do not lie to a Fed…"

Richard E. Nygaard replied Oct 19, 2013 to Veterans needed for this - If somebody asks you what kind of weapon or how many you have what are you going to tell them?

53 Oct 22, 2013
Reply by Tish

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2019   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service