Constitutional Emergency

David M Freyling's Discussions (16)

Discussions Replied To (16) Replies Latest Activity

""

David M Freyling replied Oct 4, 2013 to Should Kenyan authorities investigate the Obamas?

11 Oct 5, 2013
Reply by Carol Condit

"I'm in the US and I'm repenting, we all better!"

David M Freyling replied Mar 4, 2013 to Locust alert in Middle East as plague descends on Egypt

18 Mar 7, 2013
Reply by SUSAN MARIANO

"Hope they bring lot's of body bags!!"

David M Freyling replied Feb 12, 2013 to Tolerance Will Lead To Islamic Invasion

15 Feb 15, 2013
Reply by Dianna Zerbe

"The parents will need to teach them, if they know our history. God knows the school…"

David M Freyling replied Feb 2, 2013 to Even worse, Skokie School District 68 has added Eid ul Adha as a day off, dropping Veterans Day as a holiday … so they can celebrate an Islamic holiday.

31 Feb 3, 2013
Reply by Dianna Zerbe

"Our veterans are turning over in their graves. That's what happens when the governme…"

David M Freyling replied Feb 2, 2013 to Even worse, Skokie School District 68 has added Eid ul Adha as a day off, dropping Veterans Day as a holiday … so they can celebrate an Islamic holiday.

31 Feb 3, 2013
Reply by Dianna Zerbe

"“This year will go down in history. For the first time, a civilized nation has full…"

David M Freyling replied Jan 6, 2013 to It's Begins! "NJ Mayor: $1,000 to turn in your gun owning neighbors"

96 Jan 20, 2013
Reply by Sheryl Denny

"Amen "

David M Freyling replied Dec 27, 2012 to ‘Stormin-Norman’ dead at 78.

17 Dec 28, 2012
Reply by Donald C. Bratton

"As a member of our military he can't be awarded the the Medal of Freedom. He sure ha…"

David M Freyling replied Dec 12, 2012 to American Soldier Plays Star Spangled Banner During Islamic Prayer Time in Afghanistan

24 Dec 14, 2012

"Jane Fonda would be proud"

David M Freyling replied Nov 20, 2012 to Offensive photo taken at Arlington National Cemetery prompts Internet firestorm

32 Nov 23, 2012
Reply by Terry Bishop

"I remember during WW II we had meatless days but for another reason. "

David M Freyling replied Nov 12, 2012 to Los Angeles City Council declares all future Mondays to be 'meatless'

23 Nov 14, 2012
Reply by Wingy

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2020   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service