Constitutional Emergency

Old Rooster's Discussions (2,506)

Discussions Replied To (2074) Replies Latest Activity

"I am beginning to see a nasty trend in our political systems.Every time there is a R…"

Old Rooster replied yesterday to WARNING DANGER AHEAD Time to pay attention

3 yesterday
Reply by Old Rooster

"The recent gun ban enacted by the Governor and state counsel in Virginia was a test…"

Old Rooster replied Mar 14 to This Mayor must be removed from office and arrested immediately.

1 Mar 14
Reply by Old Rooster

"Tell me Mr. Barr, Where are the indictments on Hillary Clinton and those 33,000 dele…"

Old Rooster replied Mar 7 to AG Barr NOT a friend to the People.

1 Mar 7
Reply by Old Rooster

"Here's the real problem folks.Democrats like Joe Biden and Bernie, (All of them actu…"

Old Rooster replied Mar 3 to GUNS

1 Mar 3
Reply by Old Rooster

"Col Smith, check out general Vallely's site Stand Up America US Foundation.http://ww…"

Old Rooster replied Feb 17 to How to start your own local county USCDA chapter

2 Feb 17
Reply by Old Rooster

"First Virginia, Then Kentucky, Oregon, Now Utah push anti-gun legislation's.This is…"

Old Rooster replied Feb 10 to How to nullify the American Militia

2 Feb 10
Reply by Old Rooster

"Notice also that Barack Hussein Obama and his family have moved to Martha's Vineyard…"

Old Rooster replied Feb 9 to How to nullify the American Militia

2 Feb 10
Reply by Old Rooster

"Add to that list, Concealment of treason and high crimes for the purpose of evading…"

Old Rooster replied Feb 8 to Treason, High Crimes, and misdemeanors;

1 Feb 8
Reply by Old Rooster

"As a finishing side note here I refer to excerpts from the US Constitution and the D…"

Old Rooster replied Feb 4 to What authority, power do We-The-People have?

3 Feb 5
Reply by Clois Beckwith

"Guilty until proven innocent: During the recent House impeachment investigations a…"

Old Rooster replied Feb 2 to Help build a better world through education

2 Feb 2
Reply by wayne smyly

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2020   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service