Constitutional Emergency

Old Rooster's Discussions (2,022)

Discussions Replied To (1736) Replies Latest Activity

"Michael, I got your email and messages. Here's a little tip for you and everyone els…"

Old Rooster replied on Thursday to President Trump Continues to fulfill his campaign promises.

7 on Friday
Reply by Michael M. Regan

""

Old Rooster replied on Wednesday to President Trump Continues to fulfill his campaign promises.

7 on Friday

"Michael. Is this prophesied anywhere in the scriptures or Bible?Please forgive my ig…"

Old Rooster replied on Wednesday to President Trump Continues to fulfill his campaign promises.

7 on Friday

"From everything we have seen and read over this past year or more I would say that C…"

Old Rooster replied Nov 17 to Important update from Ammon Bundy

1 Nov 17
Reply by Old Rooster

"Oh my God Mr. Regan, Thank you for that update on Terry.I am really glad to hear tha…"

Old Rooster replied Nov 16 to Update on Terry Trussell.

4 Nov 30

"Here's something maybe worth thinking about. Dwight and Steven Hammond were charged…"

Old Rooster replied Nov 3 to When tyranny becomes law - resistance becomes necessary.

1 Nov 3
Reply by Old Rooster

"Would any of them pull off something like Las Vegas mess? Would any of them kill 59…"

Old Rooster replied Oct 23 to The killing fields of Las Vegas

11 Oct 23
Reply by Old Rooster

"I posted that letter here on our Patriots For America web forum site so that anyone…"

Old Rooster replied Oct 22 to My letter to General Kelly and the President, Hammond and Bundy ranch

1 Oct 22
Reply by Old Rooster

"Good article Mr. Lindbeck. And thanks for posting it here Kimberly.Mr. Lindbeck is c…"

Old Rooster replied Oct 14 to The killing fields of Las Vegas

11 Oct 23
Reply by Old Rooster

"Michael, You also have to take into consideration where all this crap like the curre…"

Old Rooster replied Oct 13 to Taking a knee...... Hypocrite......

2 Oct 13
Reply by Old Rooster

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2017   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service