Jim Barrus's Discussions (21)

Discussions Replied To (19) Replies Latest Activity

"i think there are flashlights that don't need batteries or have long  lasting.  Batt…"

Jim Barrus replied Jan 14, 2014 to 72 Hour Kit

23 Jan 15, 2014
Reply by Terry G Trussell

"Mutantone  you said Our nation is based on freedom from religion so that no single r…"

Jim Barrus replied Dec 15, 2013 to California Muslim: Run Over My Wife and Park on Her Head to Make Sure She’s Dead

16 Dec 16, 2013
Reply by Helen Hermes

"the memorial is to the vets and their families.  Did any of them protest?   Why does…"

Jim Barrus replied Dec 13, 2013 to Mount Soledad Cross To Be Purged from Veterans Memorial?????

16 Dec 14, 2013
Reply by Cheryl Ann Jensen

"I'm in Massachusetts and don't see a group. :-("

Jim Barrus replied Jan 24, 2013 to PFA Members have until Sunday evening to join your state group and announce yourself on your county page in your state group

63 May 4, 2013
Reply by Twana Blevins

"Also read Trevour Loudon's book "Barack Obama and the Enemies Within"     SCARY!"

Jim Barrus replied Jun 9, 2012 to 2016 - WILL WE BE HERE?

31 Jun 13, 2012
Reply by Marvin Green

"Bring back the draft!!!     Let them really know what life is like!!!"

Jim Barrus replied Oct 17, 2011 to Protestors should try occupying reality for a change

29 Oct 26, 2011

"When did a protest against Wall Street and big business become an anit-war protest??…"

Jim Barrus replied Oct 16, 2011 to National Public Safety Team (NPST) in Sacramento Needs Our Help! Please help them out and let ms. Cindy Sheehan know what you think of her too!

3 Oct 17, 2011
Reply by Mark L Harvey

""The surge, it is argued, was far too swift and did not give the military time to la…"

Jim Barrus replied Apr 11, 2010 to TROOPS GOING HUNGRY? ? ? & I'LL EQUIPPED? ? ?

17 Apr 13, 2010
Reply by Brasscookie

"Highlander I agree totally. I think they surrender their reasoning and logic when th…"

Jim Barrus replied Jan 28, 2010 to A Constitutionally Illiterate Congressional Leadership

19 Jan 28, 2010
Reply by Jim Barrus

"WOW!! I knew some of this. But it adds a lot of information EVERY CITIZEN should kno…"

Jim Barrus replied Jul 24, 2009 to THE AMERICAN REVOLUTION REVISITED By Timothy Baldwin

8 Jul 26, 2009
Reply by James Davis (Jim)

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2020   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service