Constitutional Emergency

Brenda Joy Duchi's Discussions (25)

Discussions Replied To (17) Replies Latest Activity

"Perfect!  I think this song should be on every radio station across the country, and…"

Brenda Joy Duchi replied Apr 18, 2014 to I think this would make a great anthem for OAS

56 Apr 19, 2014
Reply by Bill Richer

"Well said, Raymond "

Brenda Joy Duchi replied Mar 12, 2014 to Operation American Spring: Can it stop lawlessness in DC?

70 Mar 17, 2014
Reply by Old Rooster

"I use Facebook and Twitter"

Brenda Joy Duchi replied Dec 19, 2013 to If you post on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest or other social networks please let me know here.

147 Feb 9, 2014
Reply by Steve Hartsell

"Million Mask March Also check out https://www.facebook.com/ridefortheconstitutio…"

Brenda Joy Duchi replied Oct 7, 2013 to October 13th, Million Vet March on the Memorials

11 Oct 7, 2013
Reply by Joann Cherrey

"LOVE this idea."

Brenda Joy Duchi replied Sep 20, 2013 to Need to Know: Truckers To Shut Down America, October 11-13

1 Sep 20, 2013
Reply by Brenda Joy Duchi

"Hallelujah!  At least he will make people in current political positions sit up and…"

Brenda Joy Duchi replied Jun 21, 2013 to Dr. Ben Carson Drops Medicine, Enters Political Arena

32 Jun 25, 2013
Reply by Jeanine Kincheloe

"So sad to hear this, but I can understand your frustration.  I am a newbie here and…"

Brenda Joy Duchi replied May 6, 2013 to Completed Works and Stepping into the next Stage - PFA Will Be Closed Down at the End of August

36 Jul 25, 2013
Reply by Ruth Hammons

"Is it OK to forward this story by email?"

Brenda Joy Duchi replied Apr 12, 2013 to WHAT CAN YOU DOCTOR ASK? IT DOESN'T GET ANY BETTER THAN THIS! A MUST READ!

21 Apr 16, 2013
Reply by Lorraine P Boggs

"I am curious as to the "Activity One" referenced in the upper right hand corner.  Wh…"

Brenda Joy Duchi replied Apr 12, 2013 to Wis. 8th Grade Crossword Puzzle Definitions: Conservatism = ‘Restricting Personal Freedoms,’ Liberalism = ‘Personal Freedom for Everyone’

14 Apr 14, 2013
Reply by SUSAN MARIANO

"Thanks, Twana"

Brenda Joy Duchi replied Apr 9, 2013 to Common Core information great info from Westmoreland Patriots

14 Apr 10, 2013
Reply by Mary Anne Alliegro

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2019   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service