Constitutional Emergency

James D. Burke's Discussions (176)

Discussions Replied To (174) Replies Latest Activity

"Harry, why, OH why did Trump have to go to Vladimir Putin of all the people on the e…"

James D. Burke replied Aug 1, 2016 to BILL AND HILL'S CONVENTION: BEYOND OBSCENE ("I don't care if you have to hold your nose with a clothespin but refusing to vote IS a vote for that wretched piece of baggage. Is that what you want?")

23 Aug 1, 2016
Reply by Mickie Johnson

"I am in total agreement with this post. The republican wigs are, I believe are going…"

James D. Burke replied Mar 23, 2016 to IT'S TRUMP OR AMERICA GOES TO THE GRAVEYARD...It's that critical, a personal observationl!!!

219 Apr 19, 2016
Reply by MICHAEL P HENNESY

"I believe Mr. Trump should have non-stop TV spots (ads) detailing what the republica…"

James D. Burke replied Mar 21, 2016 to Elites fear Trump much more than 'Wicked Witch of the Left' by Larry Klayman

43 Mar 25, 2016
Reply by Robert Baker

"In my 85 years I have not seen so much hypocracy coming from both political party's.…"

James D. Burke replied Mar 20, 2016 to A Message Recommendation To Trump (Somebody get it to him)

60 Mar 23, 2016

"Tom Cruz's wife worked for the Council on Foreign Relations, "CFR" for quite some ti…"

James D. Burke replied Mar 13, 2016 to #ChicagoThugs, #PatheticInChicago, #ChicagoFailure

85 Mar 20, 2016
Reply by Harry Riley

"Success of the trilateral unity of Mexico, Canada and the USA have trillions at stak…"

James D. Burke replied Mar 13, 2016 to #ChicagoThugs, #PatheticInChicago, #ChicagoFailure

85 Mar 20, 2016
Reply by Harry Riley

"Gary, I am in complete agreement with you.  We've little time left and I would reque…"

James D. Burke replied Dec 26, 2015 to barack obama "Muslim of the Year" by Larry Klayman

16 Dec 26, 2015
Reply by gary t chisholm

"Larry Klayman, author of "God's Courtroom", has laid out the crux of what we are fac…"

James D. Burke replied Dec 26, 2015 to barack obama "Muslim of the Year" by Larry Klayman

16 Dec 26, 2015
Reply by gary t chisholm

"The above story is a good one and makes much sense and I put my approval on it.  Wha…"

James D. Burke replied Dec 24, 2015 to PAYBACK: After Turning on Conservatives, Paul Ryan Just Got MASSIVE Bad News From Home

39 Dec 24, 2015
Reply by Penny A Kanefield

"We all know that Paul Ryan must go and my hope is that his replacement will team up…"

James D. Burke replied Dec 24, 2015 to PAYBACK: After Turning on Conservatives, Paul Ryan Just Got MASSIVE Bad News From Home

39 Dec 24, 2015
Reply by Penny A Kanefield

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2019   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service