Constitutional Emergency

william e grant's Discussions (727)

Discussions Replied To (715) Replies Latest Activity

"WAIT TILL HE GETS TO THE UN ## KING OF THE WORLD ++ SATAN WILL LIKE THAT ++ ## ?????…"

william e grant replied Jan 9 to LET ME REPEAT, "OBAMA, THE MOST SINISTER, EVIL ENEMY AMERICA HAS EVER DEFEATED...."

47 Jan 29
Reply by Patricia Badish

"I LIKE THE NAME MAD DOG ## MY NAME IS MUDCAT ##  WELCOME ABOARD ."

william e grant replied Dec 10, 2016 to Ralph Peters: What our nation would get with Gen. Mattis as Defense Secretary

44 Dec 14, 2016
Reply by Michael M. Regan

"DO IT ## DO IT ## SON OF MAD DOG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

william e grant replied Dec 10, 2016 to Cruz to introduce constitutional amendment for term limits (We The People Must Begin An Avalance Of Support)

90 Jan 9
Reply by Linda LaPorta

"J EDGAR HOVER COMES TO MIND ## WEED OUT THE COMMUNIST ## HITLERY & THE LEFT WANT…"

william e grant replied Nov 2, 2016 to CLINTONS COUP ON AMERICA AND US INTELLIGENCE COUNTER COUP ON NOV. 1ST!

306 Nov 20, 2016
Reply by Judith M. Green

"THEY BOTH WORK FOR THE GLOBALIST  ## IN THE REAL WORLD THEY ARE CALLED COMMUNIST ## …"

william e grant replied Oct 22, 2016 to Franklin Graham Responds to Criticism of Christians Who Back Trump

38 Oct 24, 2016
Reply by Linda LaPorta

"RECALL ++ recall ++ RECALL ## REVOLT ## ."

william e grant replied Oct 18, 2016 to Did you ever wonder why its only Republican rallies that have so called riots or offices fire bombed?

12 Oct 20, 2016
Reply by Judith M. Green

"IT IS TIME PEOPLE ## SEND IN OUR MILITARY THIS IS WHY WE PAY THEM +++ THEY NEED TO D…"

william e grant replied Sep 17, 2016 to UPDATE.........UPDATE..........HELP FREE TERRY TRUSSELL (Share this flyer from Wendell Beattie)

9 Sep 27, 2016
Reply by Old Rooster

"THE WAR IS HERE NOT THERE ## THE PAID VOTER IS THE PROBLEM ++ WELFARE ++ ## ."

william e grant replied Aug 12, 2016 to ANOTHER PATRIOT IN JEOPARDY FOR TRYING TO PRESENT CRIMINAL ALLEGATIONS TO A GRAND JURY

81 Sep 9, 2016
Reply by Old Rooster

"YOU GOT THAT RIGHT ### THE WAR IS HERE NOT THERE ###."

william e grant replied Jul 4, 2016 to LIBERTY IS AT RISK (LIAR)

391 Aug 19, 2016
Reply by Judith M. Green

"TELL THEM WHAT THEY WANT TO HERE  ## ANYBODY KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS ## ."

william e grant replied Jun 13, 2016 to TRUMP GETS IT!...........Attack in Florida

36 Jun 15, 2016
Reply by chris smith

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2017   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service