Constitutional Emergency

Roy D. Humphries Sr.'s Discussions (27)

Discussions Replied To (26) Replies Latest Activity

"John, I and most of the United States feel the same way. I have already reached the…"

Roy D. Humphries Sr. replied Jan 10, 2016 to The Real Donald Trump Story............Love him or hate him, he has America stirring..........

34 Jan 19, 2016
Reply by Patricia Anderson

"Has everyone noticed that the question asked by Mr. Duncan was never answered by Ker…"

Roy D. Humphries Sr. replied Sep 5, 2013 to The Tense Moment When a GOP Congressman Challenged John Kerry With Benghazi Questions During Syria Hearing

14 Sep 10, 2013
Reply by Clois Beckwith

"I noticed that this article has 153 views. I am going to bet with anyone that less t…"

Roy D. Humphries Sr. replied Aug 30, 2013 to Wanna see what your tax dollars are paying for? Thank the trojan horse in our whitehouse and those who support him!

9 Aug 31, 2013
Reply by Ronald King

"Yes, I realize that we are supposed to stay on subject..... But did anyone verify th…"

Roy D. Humphries Sr. replied Aug 8, 2013 to A Homeland Security Chief In Bed With Islamists?

12 Aug 9, 2013
Reply by Carrie Cuoghi

"Just a couple of questions: 1. Has anyone from this site tried to contact this radio…"

Roy D. Humphries Sr. replied Aug 7, 2013 to Mike Davis = British Soldier talking about deploying to US to Washington State and Canada Border to train to confiscate US Citizens Weapons then go home and do same in UK.

21 Aug 13, 2013
Reply by Mary Anne Alliegro

"The map that Tim is pointing out starts at  01:50 and ends at 01:57.....The point be…"

Roy D. Humphries Sr. replied Feb 4, 2013 to Little history........... Notice the map of attach and look what the White house and State Department have supported, weaponized and financed over the last four years.

21 Feb 5, 2013
Reply by Anna Lou Runions

"You know, I have read this article several times in the past few weeks in different…"

Roy D. Humphries Sr. replied Nov 9, 2012 to “Rogue” U.S. General Arrested for Activating Special Forces Teams; Ignoring Libya Stand-Down Order

43 Nov 11, 2012
Reply by Gunny Sergeant

"You know it is a crying shame that this is the only Web Site or any type of Media, t…"

Roy D. Humphries Sr. replied Aug 29, 2012 to POLITICAL DEMAGOGUERY OR SCIENCE?

6 Aug 30, 2012
Reply by Harry Riley

"Someone needs tho get this message to General John Allen real quick !!!!!! I will ma…"

Roy D. Humphries Sr. replied Aug 24, 2012 to Top U.S. General: We Don’t Know Why Afghan Troops Are Killing Us

37 Sep 2, 2012
Reply by Virginia Llorca

"Donna, Chemtrails have nothing to do with lowering the intelliegence.... It just sho…"

Roy D. Humphries Sr. replied Apr 2, 2012 to 20 Signs That We Are Witnessing The Complete Collapse Of Common Sense In America

38 Jan 4, 2015
Reply by Clois Beckwith

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2020   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service