Constitutional Emergency

Sue's Discussions (196)

Discussions Replied To (178) Replies Latest Activity

"Col.,  I would be happy to help, but I do not know Terry and cannot state what I do…"

Sue replied Jul 10, 2016 to URGENT........URGENT.........IMMEDIATE ACTION/HELP REQURED FOR TERRY TRUSSELL.....URGENT.......................Terry Trussell Sentenced to 105 Months in Prison....There will be an Appeal.....

92 Jul 26, 2016
Reply by Harry Riley

"Sadly I agree.  I write letters in local papers , most still just "shrug".  a friend…"

Sue replied May 9, 2016 to SHOCKING BUT PLAUSIBLE INFORMATION....PLEASE READ THE FINAL PARAGRAPH

152 Jul 29, 2016
Reply by Linda LaPorta

"JB yet again cuts to the chase and is spot on.  Great article"

Sue replied Feb 17, 2016 to MOST OFFENSIVE MOMENT IN GOP DEBATE HISTORY

55 Jul 19, 2016
Reply by Diane Kepus

"Already plan to vote for him, and know his views. But he is tight that many , all to…"

Sue replied Dec 30, 2015 to Donald Trump----Who He REALLY Is. By Chuck Yeager and very important data/positions

200 Jan 1, 2016
Reply by Forrest Jane Cline

"Totally agree.  I have been fighting this, as you have Col. since "08...."

Sue replied Dec 20, 2015 to Trey Gowdy Twists Natural Born Citizen Qualification to Support Marco Rubio.....By Tim Brown

117 Dec 23, 2015

"I host a monthly public Prayer on the Common for the soul of America.  This needs to…"

Sue replied Dec 19, 2015 to PRAYER REQUEST.............

61 Dec 26, 2015
Reply by freedomfighter

"I was one that filed your briefs in N H, and I agree.  I am in the Trump camp, parti…"

Sue replied Dec 5, 2015 to BARACK OBAMA, ILLEGAL PRESIDENT, APOLOGIST FOR TERRORIST, ETC....

81 Dec 8, 2015
Reply by James Jordan

"Agreed!  Joan of Arc, the Crusaders were militant!"

Sue replied Aug 2, 2015 to CHRISTIANITY NEEDS TO MAN-UP

52 Aug 5, 2015
Reply by Lee Vail

"We held one locally in NH, another one on Fri."

Sue replied Jul 23, 2015 to URGENT Notification..........spread the word...........

21 Jul 26, 2015
Reply by Wiley Drake

"God's Truth,available to allwith ears to hear and eyes to see. Amen!"

Sue replied May 23, 2015 to TOLERANCE—GATEWAY TO HELL

44 May 25, 2015
Reply by Matthew Ribarich

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2017   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service