Constitutional Emergency

Sue's Discussions (196)

Discussions Replied To (178) Replies Latest Activity

"Well said, Gary! "

Sue replied Feb 10, 2011 to rally in washington d.c. can we make it the shot heard around the world?

24 Oct 13, 2011
Reply by Kimo

"Agreed, that was formed for a reason.  Two Senators per State."

Sue replied Jan 18, 2011 to U.S. Patriots Union and Stand Up America State Nullification Act

32 Oct 27, 2011
Reply by robert adams

"To me the goals are to start to move our Country back to its heritage: a belief in o…"

Sue replied Jan 15, 2011 to What are the end goals of your Tea Party or Group?

22 Jan 17, 2011
Reply by Paul Powell

"What is C.P.S.?"

Sue replied Jan 9, 2011 to Screen-Shot/Loughners Facebook~Worked For C. P. S.-Interested In MEN & “Wanted 2 Be A WOMAN”

40 Jan 9, 2011
Reply by Sandra Lee Smith

"Go for it."

Sue replied Jan 2, 2011 to Biggest conservative names bidding goodbye to CPAC

22 Jan 2, 2011
Reply by Sue

"Muslims are unable to assimilate into any non islamist country; as the Koran and Sha…"

Sue replied Dec 31, 2010 to Internment Camps for Muslims

76 Jan 25, 2011
Reply by Paul Powell

"Unfortunately, a Republic was designed for an involved and vigiliant electorate...we…"

Sue replied Dec 30, 2010 to OBAMA AND THE 111TH CONGRESS TOP 10 VIOLATIONS OF THE US CONSTITUTION

38 Jan 2, 2011
Reply by Billy Bowlegs

"I believe Cantor and Boehner, hoped to have them back home more ndays each month to…"

Sue replied Dec 16, 2010 to Allan West: "Why is it that Congress is only in session 1/3 of the year? I am concerned with the congressional calendar just released..."

34 Jan 2, 2011
Reply by Twana Blevins

"Wow, this is interesting article, so in essence it would be a benifit if "DADT" were…"

Sue replied Dec 16, 2010 to Obama, Gates and CNN Don’t Ask or Tell the Truth!

22 Jan 6, 2011
Reply by Karl Verlinden

"Anyone that can think, knows this is a rediculous thought.  It is not about equality…"

Sue replied Dec 10, 2010 to DADT Study Biased.........

22 Dec 11, 2010
Reply by Robert W. Berger

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2020   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service