Constitutional Emergency

Jim Sherwood's Discussions (43)

Discussions Replied To (42) Replies Latest Activity

"My sincerest condolences  to  you all.  God Bless and keep you.  You are in my thoug…"

Jim Sherwood replied May 20, 2017 to Subject: Col. Harry G. Riley's Loss (U.S. Army, Ret.)

52 May 22, 2018
Reply by Marshall Richards

"Regardless of  the  multitude of recipes being submitted  for  this natural born Uni…"

Jim Sherwood replied Jan 18, 2016 to TRUE FACTS ABOUT THE ENDLESS NATURAL BORN DEBATE..........By JB Williams

57 Jan 23, 2016
Reply by Michael M. Regan

"My pick for Donald Trump's  VP......"

Jim Sherwood replied Dec 20, 2015 to Sarah Palin: Congressional GOP Are Abusers And We’re Their Battered Wife

56 Dec 22, 2015
Reply by Michael M. Regan

"  In the case of the 2nd Amendment the high powers whom  we have elected to administ…"

Jim Sherwood replied Jan 31, 2014 to Florida Bill Would Virtually Nullify All Federal Gun Laws

87 Feb 1, 2014
Reply by Jim Keel

"Exactly Gray.  The majority  ( 5-4 ) of the U.S.  Supreme Court engaged in an exhaus…"

Jim Sherwood replied Jan 29, 2014 to Florida Bill Would Virtually Nullify All Federal Gun Laws

87 Feb 1, 2014
Reply by Jim Keel

"One of the  intrinsic beauties - and weaknesses - of the English language is that th…"

Jim Sherwood replied Jan 29, 2014 to Florida Bill Would Virtually Nullify All Federal Gun Laws

87 Feb 1, 2014
Reply by Jim Keel

"How many American's are willing to volunteer to man a bucket brigade to throw water…"

87 Feb 1, 2014
Reply by Jim Keel

"I recently suffered a very painful yellow jacket sting.  I wasn't  even molesting a…"

87 Feb 1, 2014
Reply by Jim Keel

"  The beauty of OAS is its shear simplicity, its momentum , and absence of  the usua…"

87 Feb 1, 2014
Reply by Jim Keel

"The U.S. Constitution provides a  state with the option of nullifying   federal  law…"

Jim Sherwood replied Jan 27, 2014 to Florida Bill Would Virtually Nullify All Federal Gun Laws

87 Feb 1, 2014
Reply by Jim Keel

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2019   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service