Constitutional Emergency

Ronald Christopher's Discussions (118)

Discussions Replied To (116) Replies Latest Activity

"Kerry has already sold out his loyalties to this nation so what makes one believe he…"

Ronald Christopher replied Mar 27, 2013 to Secretary of State John Kerry demonstrates why Huma Abedin’s background mattered

16 Mar 27, 2013
Reply by Ronald Christopher

"I also asked my Rep, Rich Nugent about why DHS is buying up all this ammo. He believ…"

Ronald Christopher replied Mar 26, 2013 to Obama Ignores Nullification, Says Federal Agents Will Enforce Obamacare in Oklahoma

29 Mar 29, 2013
Reply by Mark L Harvey

"Well, let me see now. They tie our hands behind our back. They take away our ammunit…"

Ronald Christopher replied Mar 25, 2013 to CBS VERSUS AMERICAN VETERANS

10 Mar 27, 2013
Reply by Chaplain Thomas Gilbert Cole

"This sort of activity began a long time ago. It is the taking away of the child, bre…"

Ronald Christopher replied Mar 19, 2013 to Gun Confiscation is Real... RESIST!

20 Mar 20, 2013
Reply by Marvin Brunswick

"Who is Scouts Out? Sounds like the same thing used by my scouts in A Troop, 9th Cava…"

Ronald Christopher replied Mar 15, 2013 to California Seizes Guns as Owners Lose Right to Keep Arms

39 Mar 20, 2013
Reply by Louise Barnes

"The way I read it is: The Constitution is the law of the land as ratified by a major…"

Ronald Christopher replied Mar 14, 2013 to California Seizes Guns as Owners Lose Right to Keep Arms

39 Mar 20, 2013
Reply by Louise Barnes

"Seeing as how the Constitution is never taught in schools, it is no wonder Americans…"

Ronald Christopher replied Mar 14, 2013 to California Seizes Guns as Owners Lose Right to Keep Arms

39 Mar 20, 2013
Reply by Louise Barnes

"Ronald, what is PTSD? I know what the letters stand for but what is it?  You should…"

Ronald Christopher replied Mar 13, 2013 to California Seizes Guns as Owners Lose Right to Keep Arms

39 Mar 20, 2013
Reply by Louise Barnes

"Well done."

Ronald Christopher replied Mar 6, 2013 to Update on the little man who's been keeping my heart full and hours busy

32 Mar 12, 2013
Reply by Michael K. McCloud

"Need any help, holler. "

Ronald Christopher replied Mar 5, 2013 to First Muslim College In U.S. Hosts Imam Who Openly Calls For America To Be An Islamic State Ruled By Sharia Law…

27 Mar 5, 2013
Reply by Ronald Christopher

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2020   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service