Constitutional Emergency

Tim OKelley's Discussions (18)

Discussions Replied To (16) Replies Latest Activity

"This isn't a surprise....Liberals just hate it when Conservatives steal their thunde…"

Tim OKelley replied Aug 7, 2009 to White House & DNC Release Labor Goons On Obamacare Town Halls - Everyone needs to be VIDEO RECORDING every event you all are at. Many many people recording...Not just One.

21 Aug 14, 2009
Reply by Peggy Cravens

"I agree with Shawn....this should be done immediately with lots of fanfare and media…"

Tim OKelley replied Jul 16, 2009 to UPDATED: The First In A Relentless Series Of National Strikes Against The Dictator Has Been Called For Wednesday, November 4th and Aug 7th developing

53 Oct 19, 2009
Reply by Louis McCarten

"She is no better than her husband and his Chicago pressure tactics. What else would…"

Tim OKelley replied Jul 9, 2009 to Michelle-O Shows Off $6000 Purse In Russia, White House Denies, Designer Insists

6 Jul 9, 2009
Reply by Tim OKelley

"Thanks, Twana!"

Tim OKelley replied Jun 22, 2009 to Livestream - persianq (Iran) With Chatroom

14 Jun 24, 2009
Reply by Twana Blevins

"I just simply can not believe that nobody is covering this story, with the exception…"

Tim OKelley replied Jun 21, 2009 to On June 3, either an attempted attack on the economy of the U.S. on an unprecedented scale was narrowly averted–or a criminal conspiracy involving the U.S. Treasury and Federal Reserve

19 Jun 22, 2009
Reply by Twana Blevins

"I'm certainly not going to be filling out the entire form, as well. This is ridiculo…"

Tim OKelley replied Jun 19, 2009 to $5,000.00 Fine: Michele Bachmann Refuses To Fill Out 2010 Census Due To ACORN Involvement

35 Jun 20, 2009
Reply by Amy Eldred

"Thanks Gary....if we could only learn from our past. I saved your post in a Word fil…"

Tim OKelley replied Jun 13, 2009 to

just now

"Thank you for the excellent post with a number of points well taken."

Tim OKelley replied Jun 10, 2009 to On Choosing Liberty

12 Jun 20, 2009
Reply by Twana Blevins

"I sent my emails and I trust everyone else who sees this will do the same. We really…"

Tim OKelley replied May 27, 2009 to Sonia Sotomayor will have to have 1 Republican vote to confirm her in committee - Rep. Senators on Committee listed with their contact info

22 May 30, 2009
Reply by James Higginbotham

"Thank you for posting this well written letter to all of us back home. When our sons…"

Tim OKelley replied May 27, 2009 to How does one say “Thank You” for such an incredible debt owed?

6 May 28, 2009
Reply by Norman Earley

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2019   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service