Thom Raasio's Discussions (41)

Discussions Replied To (41) Replies Latest Activity

"American Patriots, in the Revolutionary war, the War of 1812, the Civil War, World W…"

Thom Raasio replied Nov 17, 2012 to Obama Begins Push to Confiscate IRA’s & 401k’s

29 Nov 20, 2012

"HAM-ASS will never be required by OBAMA-ITES to tone down their rhetoric and attacks…"

Thom Raasio replied Nov 17, 2012 to Nearly 250 Gaza rockets batter South, 3 Israelis killed

20 Nov 17, 2012
Reply by Thom Raasio

"Break the SEIU TEACHERS UNIONS.   SHUT DOWN PUBLIC PROPAGANDA funding of MARXIST, CO…"

Thom Raasio replied Nov 17, 2012 to Teachers Flock to Northwestern University for 'Marxist Conference'

11 Nov 17, 2012
Reply by Thom Raasio

"What a totally un-informative article."

Thom Raasio replied Nov 17, 2012 to Hyperinflation in the Weimar Republic of Germany in the 1920’s. it's comming here soon

28 Nov 17, 2012
Reply by Thom Raasio

"It's a good plan.  I think the number of exemptions is 12 though."

Thom Raasio replied Nov 17, 2012 to Precedence set for seceding from the United States Union

41 Nov 17, 2012

"NEW CALL FOR NATIONAL EMPTY HOLSTER CAMPAIGN By Patriot:  Thom Raasio         E-mail…"

Thom Raasio replied Nov 17, 2012 to Bad enough that NJ Gov. Chris Christie appointed a Muslim terrorist-defense attorney as a superior court judge…

22 Nov 20, 2012
Reply by Kathi McDermott

"He's a WOLF in sheeps clothing.  He's a DANGER to the "flock" that elected him.  The…"

Thom Raasio replied Nov 17, 2012 to Bad enough that NJ Gov. Chris Christie appointed a Muslim terrorist-defense attorney as a superior court judge…

22 Nov 20, 2012
Reply by Kathi McDermott

"You're not really asking your question "seriously", are you??   I'm going to give yo…"

Thom Raasio replied Nov 17, 2012 to Precedence set for seceding from the United States Union

41 Nov 17, 2012

"Mr. Jones..........in case you haven't noticed............they HAVE started.  Govern…"

Thom Raasio replied Nov 16, 2012 to Precedence set for seceding from the United States Union

41 Nov 17, 2012

"LEADING FROM BEHIND.....is what Obama calls it.   I've always found the only thing B…"

Thom Raasio replied Nov 16, 2012 to Civil War Conscription Laws

8 Nov 16, 2012
Reply by Thom Raasio

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2020   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service