Constitutional Emergency

Luke P. Patrino's Discussions (158)

Discussions Replied To (153) Replies Latest Activity

"The MISSING LINK, how we lost control of our government. There were 4 orginal branch…"

Luke P. Patrino replied Jun 17, 2016 to All Federal Gun Laws Are Unconstitutional ----- Publius Huldah

48 Jun 21, 2016
Reply by Clois Beckwith

"The United States Congress is composed of Liars, Cowards, Crooks and Traitors. We al…"

Luke P. Patrino replied Jun 13, 2016 to TRUMP GETS IT!...........Attack in Florida

36 Jun 15, 2016
Reply by chris smith

"Harry, time is running out for We The People to take our Country and Government Back…"

Luke P. Patrino replied Jun 12, 2016 to TRUMP SCREAMS OVER AND OVER THAT ISLAMIC JIHADI BUTCHERS ARE A THREAT TO AMERICA...OBAMA AND ROMNEY CRITICISE TRUMP...ORLANDO, FL IS AN EXAMPLE PROVING TRUMP CORRECT AGAIN

103 Jun 19, 2016
Reply by Patricia Badish

"I know Donald Trump says he wants to fund his own campaign, but even he won't be abl…"

Luke P. Patrino replied May 8, 2016 to COMMENTARY......"SUCH A TIME AS THIS"

171 May 20, 2016
Reply by Old Rooster

"Harry, I'm with you all the way, what ever it takes. The time for action is long pas…"

Luke P. Patrino replied Apr 16, 2016 to UPDATE...ACTION ALERT IMMINENT...UPDATE

334 May 14, 2016
Reply by Raffaele Cafagna

"This is for all those out there who believe Cruz and Rubio are eligible as Natural B…"

Luke P. Patrino replied Feb 8, 2016 to Ted Cruz is NOT a Legal U.S. Citizen at all By JB Williams

353 Mar 2, 2016
Reply by Louise Barnes

"Helen Joanne C Satmary: I don't know where you get your information at, but it's coi…"

Luke P. Patrino replied Feb 8, 2016 to Ted Cruz is NOT a Legal U.S. Citizen at all By JB Williams

353 Mar 2, 2016
Reply by Louise Barnes

"Gary, exactly where in that statement did Trump say he would increase the debt to 24…"

Luke P. Patrino replied Jan 26, 2016 to Global Collaspe.........who is the best GOP candidate to have in the White House??

44 Feb 15, 2016
Reply by Michael M. Regan

"I agree with everything except that Ted Cruz is not eligible to be President or Vice…"

Luke P. Patrino replied Jan 23, 2016 to An Open Letter To Mark Levin........by Lauren Stephens

76 Jan 25, 2016
Reply by Gary Todd

"MAY TRUTH RULE - I THINK CRUZ IS AN EXCELLENT PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE, This can never…"

Luke P. Patrino replied Nov 28, 2015 to MAY TRUTH RULE - I THINK CRUZ IS AN EXCELLENT PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE, BUT THE CONSTITUTION MUST BE OBEYED.....APUZZO IS CORRECT.

139 Dec 6, 2015
Reply by Garie. Paul D.

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2019   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service