Grant L. Robison SR.'s Discussions (70)

Discussions Replied To (69) Replies Latest Activity

"Go to the local butchers shop if you live in the country, get some pigs blood to pou…"

Grant L. Robison SR. replied Mar 2, 2013 to This is definitely one way to do it :)

46 Mar 4, 2013
Reply by David Swanson

"I hope there is nothing in his HMO agreement that would make him face problems and h…"

Grant L. Robison SR. replied Mar 2, 2013 to This is definitely one way to do it :)

46 Mar 4, 2013
Reply by David Swanson

"go here listen to the last recording and get this information out ..... the court sy…"

Grant L. Robison SR. replied Feb 23, 2013 to DHS Nullifies Fourth Amendment Rights of Millions of Americans

56 Mar 11, 2013
Reply by Edward S Davison Jr

"here is the map  http://www.aclu.org/constitution-free-zone-map"

Grant L. Robison SR. replied Feb 15, 2013 to DHS Nullifies Fourth Amendment Rights of Millions of Americans

56 Mar 11, 2013
Reply by Edward S Davison Jr

"I already have a place to go if the shtf listed as a vacant farm property no phone,…"

Grant L. Robison SR. replied Feb 12, 2013 to ON-LINE MANUAL FOR EVERY GUN ON EARTH. FANTASTIC RESOURCE TO HAVE.

12 Feb 13, 2013
Reply by Rev. Bob Celeste

"It would be a good idea to download this from a different location other than your h…"

Grant L. Robison SR. replied Feb 12, 2013 to ON-LINE MANUAL FOR EVERY GUN ON EARTH. FANTASTIC RESOURCE TO HAVE.

12 Feb 13, 2013
Reply by Rev. Bob Celeste

"I view your opinion as that of one willing to commit suicide by cop or other agency.…"

Grant L. Robison SR. replied Jan 27, 2013 to ALERT!!!! Machine gun fire from military helicopters flying over downtown Miami Fl.

52 Mar 25, 2013
Reply by joanne

"I wonder how many criminals offered more than $200 and bought guns from those in lin…"

Grant L. Robison SR. replied Dec 22, 2012 to San Francisco And Oakland Crowds Hand Over Guns in Buyback

62 Dec 24, 2012

"we spent the 60s watching the USSR fearing a comunists invasion  while the comunists…"

Grant L. Robison SR. replied Dec 22, 2012 to AN OPINION - America In Peril – A Lack Of Patriot Leadership And Competence In National Leaders

36 Dec 24, 2012
Reply by Lois

"we spent the 60s watching the USSR fearing a comunists invasion  while the comunists…"

Grant L. Robison SR. replied Dec 22, 2012 to AN OPINION - America In Peril – A Lack Of Patriot Leadership And Competence In National Leaders

36 Dec 24, 2012
Reply by Lois

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2020   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service