Constitutional Emergency

Mindy Robinson's Discussions (19)

Discussions Replied To (19) Replies Latest Activity

"Cruz and Trump are the only 2 that might do what is good for America, rubio will not…"

Mindy Robinson replied Dec 20, 2015 to Trey Gowdy Twists Natural Born Citizen Qualification to Support Marco Rubio.....By Tim Brown

117 Dec 23, 2015
Reply by Judith M. Green

"The election of 2016 is not going to resolve this. Every American needs to understan…"

Mindy Robinson replied Jun 27, 2015 to Overthrow the Judicial Dictatorship

50 Jul 14, 2015
Reply by tricia freemom

"Indeed, I refused to make a mockery of those who died to found this nation and of Go…"

Mindy Robinson replied Jul 6, 2014 to INDEPENDENCE DAY: NOW A DAY OF MOURNING

30 Jul 7, 2014
Reply by Ron Ruhlman

"There is a way, the militia , the oathkeepers and the people of Murretia have shown…"

Mindy Robinson replied Jul 5, 2014 to Government Completely Out Of Control - It's beyond chaos, they're now jeopardizing our food supply, our water, and the very existence of our farmers.

85 Jul 10, 2014
Reply by Helen Joanne C Satmary

"The Colonel did not understand, we need to be babysat. Being a man of action, a man…"

Mindy Robinson replied Jun 12, 2014 to Is Our Movement Falling Apart?

363 Aug 26, 2014
Reply by LadyFloridaCracker

"I wish you would grow a set , you and a few million others. Again, you are not fit t…"

363 Aug 26, 2014

"For the Colonel, You are brave, intelligent and assume that Americans are as well. C…"

363 Aug 26, 2014

"The pastor of my church does not bow to the tyranny of gov, he preaches the truth an…"

Mindy Robinson replied Jun 2, 2014 to The Absent Pulpit by David Tooker

30 Jun 4, 2014
Reply by Janice Novak-Voeltzke

"Lack of funds Bonnie and the gov knows it, coupled with serious doubts this would wo…"

Mindy Robinson replied May 29, 2014 to Operation American Spring Utube

37 May 30, 2014
Reply by Patricia Eden

"Nothing will turn this around until Americans have been pushed to the point that the…"

Mindy Robinson replied Mar 28, 2014 to Purging Senior Military Officers/NCOs..........Martial Law in the not distant future---Sounds feasible to me

221 Jan 20, 2015
Reply by Judith M. Green

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2017   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service