Constitutional Emergency

Mindy Robinson's Discussions (19)

Discussions Replied To (19) Replies Latest Activity

"Impeachment has not happened because the corruption extends beyond the thug in chief…"

Mindy Robinson replied Mar 1, 2014 to Can Obama be Impeached

189 Mar 1, 2014
Reply by Stephen Carter Johnston

"The silence ends only when great suffering forces the populace to action, I fear we…"

Mindy Robinson replied Jan 26, 2014 to Operation American Spring - Need More Validation for OAS? Read JB Williams Account of the Abuse

172 Feb 23, 2014
Reply by Peter Courtenay Stephens

"I would also suggest consider formations! The young and the healthy should stand, th…"

Mindy Robinson replied Jan 20, 2014 to can we get real here

185 Mar 29, 2014
Reply by rocquedog

"Oh, should we not be looking at insuring that we can keep at least one million march…"

185 Mar 29, 2014
Reply by rocquedog

"WHAT PLAN IS THAT DAVIENNE? I SEE A HIGH LEVEL PLAN WITHOUT DETAIL! I SEE PEOPLE POS…"

185 Mar 29, 2014
Reply by rocquedog

"I am loathe to post here, seen too many orgs who presumably fight to free this natio…"

185 Mar 29, 2014
Reply by rocquedog

"I am not trying to be rude , not angry, or insulting, but, why post these things her…"

Mindy Robinson replied Jan 19, 2014 to can we get real here

185 Mar 29, 2014
Reply by rocquedog

"Deborah, thank you for the info. I am well aware of the reality of the corrupt and t…"

185 Mar 29, 2014
Reply by rocquedog

"Someone needed to say this."

185 Mar 29, 2014
Reply by rocquedog

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2019   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service