Constitutional Emergency

Warfighter_155's Discussions (35)

Discussions Replied To (32) Replies Latest Activity

"Folks, THIS is what is SORELY NEEDED, and MUST be started on the LOCAL level, i.e.…"

Warfighter_155 replied Jan 29, 2014 to Florida Bill Would Virtually Nullify All Federal Gun Laws

87 Feb 1, 2014
Reply by Jim Keel

"Freedom's ONLY HOPE NOW is the resurrection of the Confederacy!!  A New, Christian C…"

Warfighter_155 replied Nov 15, 2012 to Civil War Conscription Laws

8 Nov 16, 2012
Reply by Thom Raasio

"Well Folks, Y'all might want to ponder these excerpts taken from the Republic of Te…"

Warfighter_155 replied Oct 28, 2012 to The Obama regime has been running guns, BIGTIME armaments, munitions, including MANPADS, shoulder-launched surface-to-air missiles designed to shoot down commercial jetliners to the Muslim Brotherhood

13 Oct 29, 2012
Reply by Lyn Rogers

"Simply stated....the TEXIAN RESPONSES to this kind of BUSH LEAGUE BULLSH*T goes some…"

Warfighter_155 replied Oct 8, 2012 to Military Looks to Track Privately Owned Weapons

14 Oct 9, 2012
Reply by crashaxe

"MSgt. Maust wrote: "The Second American Revolution is imminent and way overdue!  Le…"

Warfighter_155 replied Oct 3, 2012 to IS CIVIL WAR LIKELY IF OBAMA IS REELECTED?

46 Oct 4, 2012
Reply by Marvin Green

"Brother Jager wrote: "I personally think Texas should secede and those that join th…"

Warfighter_155 replied Oct 3, 2012 to IS CIVIL WAR LIKELY IF OBAMA IS REELECTED?

46 Oct 4, 2012
Reply by Marvin Green

"Ms.Katy, There are a few numbers MISSING from that figure ma'am. Intel received fro…"

Warfighter_155 replied Aug 23, 2012 to Texas Judge Preparing For ‘Civil War’ If Obama Re-Elected

58 Aug 27, 2012
Reply by Johnny Smith

"Mr. Connell, THAT is why I have STRESSED...FIND, JOIN, AND TRAIN with your LOCAL TI…"

Warfighter_155 replied Aug 20, 2012 to SURRENDER OUR GUNS MEANS SURRENDER AMERICA

12 Aug 20, 2012
Reply by Dave Koch

"Gen. Curry, Sir, I could not agree with you more.  It is my belief that these hollow…"

Warfighter_155 replied Aug 20, 2012 to Who Does The Government Intend To Shoot?

14 Jan 9, 2013
Reply by Roy Otterman

"Well, folks...WHATEVER these subspecies @$$HOLES THINK they're going to accomplish..…"

Warfighter_155 replied Aug 15, 2012 to New Black Panthers to RNC: Our 'Feet Will Be On Your Motherf***ing Necks'

21 Aug 18, 2012
Reply by Ed Watts

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2019   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service