Constitutional Emergency

Stan Stanfield's Discussions (57)

Discussions Replied To (57) Replies Latest Activity

"I'm sorry for your loss, Col. Riley. The best thing you can do to honor your wife's…"

Stan Stanfield replied May 21 to Subject: Col. Harry G. Riley's Loss (U.S. Army, Ret.)

47 May 29
Reply by Michael Lee Pemberton

"Thanks for the repost, Harry. Looks like we have our work cut out for us..."

Stan Stanfield replied Feb 21 to May Day! May Day! May Day!

23 Feb 25
Reply by Dan Small

"Gently gently in reaction, Donald.  TPTB are fishing for an opportunity for their ca…"

Stan Stanfield replied Feb 20 to UNCONFIRMED, LEFTIST USURPED VIOLENT OPERATION AMERICAN SPRING 2017 TO BEGIN MAY 1, 2017

30 Feb 22
Reply by Tish

"As with the MSM and the Democrats trying to point the finger at the Russians for the…"

Stan Stanfield replied Jan 10 to LET ME REPEAT, "OBAMA, THE MOST SINISTER, EVIL ENEMY AMERICA HAS EVER DEFEATED...."

47 Jan 29
Reply by Patricia Badish

"Many thanks for this, Harry.  And Jeff.  And Evie. Lest We Forget, indeed."

Stan Stanfield replied Dec 24, 2016 to "A DIFFERENT KIND OF CHRISTMAS POEM"...(posted at the request of Evie......)

12 Dec 25, 2016
Reply by Millie Karnop

"That's it, Old Rooster,  It's just that tyrannical - and more. It's time - and almos…"

Stan Stanfield replied Aug 13, 2016 to ANOTHER PATRIOT IN JEOPARDY FOR TRYING TO PRESENT CRIMINAL ALLEGATIONS TO A GRAND JURY

81 Sep 9, 2016
Reply by Old Rooster

"The fish rots from its head.  We generated this sort of thing - i.e., arbitrary law…"

Stan Stanfield replied Aug 12, 2016 to ANOTHER PATRIOT IN JEOPARDY FOR TRYING TO PRESENT CRIMINAL ALLEGATIONS TO A GRAND JURY

81 Sep 9, 2016
Reply by Old Rooster

"Nice, fair article, Joan.  Thanks for your perspective on that non-matter."

Stan Stanfield replied Jul 21, 2016 to MELANIA WRONGED

33 Jul 21, 2016
Reply by Michael M. Regan

"Amen."

Stan Stanfield replied May 29, 2016 to A SOLDIER DIED TODAY, JUST A COMMON SOLDIER

23 Jun 20, 2016
Reply by Michael Lee Pemberton

"Yes.  The 'overthrow' has already taken place.  Obama is an illegally sitting presid…"

Stan Stanfield replied May 19, 2016 to COMMENTARY......"SUCH A TIME AS THIS"

171 May 20, 2016
Reply by Old Rooster

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2017   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service