Constitutional Emergency

Norma Ellen (Auge) Dowling's Discussions (31)

Discussions Replied To (31) Replies Latest Activity

"Secret service in Jacksonville says they have no ability to investigate any credit c…"

Norma Ellen (Auge) Dowling replied Oct 9, 2012 to Secret Service Must Investigate Obama Credit Card Fraud

33 Oct 10, 2012
Reply by Cathy Gardino

"What you are not figuring in is the probable event of Marshall Law.  I realize that…"

Norma Ellen (Auge) Dowling replied Oct 5, 2012 to The Truth about Treaties and Laws

11 Oct 7, 2012
Reply by James D. Burke

"In my opinion It will be the Black Panthers starting th rioting to kick things off a…"

Norma Ellen (Auge) Dowling replied Oct 4, 2012 to IS CIVIL WAR LIKELY IF OBAMA IS REELECTED?

46 Oct 4, 2012
Reply by Marvin Green

"  I think civil war might break out no matter who wins.  You see, thanks to the fact…"

Norma Ellen (Auge) Dowling replied Oct 3, 2012 to IS CIVIL WAR LIKELY IF OBAMA IS REELECTED?

46 Oct 4, 2012
Reply by Marvin Green

"Hey Jim, Twanna posted this and I think she is pretty much in charge.  And I like it…"

Norma Ellen (Auge) Dowling replied Oct 2, 2012 to Are You Deceived?

24 Oct 2, 2012
Reply by Norma Ellen (Auge) Dowling

"Hi Denise,  I know that the bible says God doesn't like divisions.  If we are going…"

Norma Ellen (Auge) Dowling replied Oct 2, 2012 to Are You Deceived?

24 Oct 2, 2012

"You know, if people spent half the time reading the bible instead of arguing about w…"

Norma Ellen (Auge) Dowling replied Oct 1, 2012 to Are You Deceived?

24 Oct 2, 2012

"That chair is not empty.  It is filled to overflowing with evil. Pure evil.  Obama k…"

Norma Ellen (Auge) Dowling replied Sep 26, 2012 to OBAMA FAILED LEADERSHIP.....US INTEL SUFFERS IN LIBYA AND AMERICANS DIE...can it be true, American's can't see through the Obama fraud?

7 Sep 26, 2012

"                                        AMEN"

Norma Ellen (Auge) Dowling replied Sep 26, 2012 to ARMY CASUALTY

7 Sep 26, 2012
Reply by valerie eggers

"Like I said before, this was a great thing this judge did.  Two hours later Obama ap…"

Norma Ellen (Auge) Dowling replied Sep 24, 2012 to Judge Rules ‘Permanently’ Against Obama’s Unconstitutional NDAA

11 Sep 24, 2012

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2020   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service