Constitutional Emergency

Helen Hermes's Discussions (245)

Discussions Replied To (238) Replies Latest Activity

"Alway knew he is a cowardly SOB.  The saying "Fool me once same on you, Fool me twic…"

Helen Hermes replied Aug 9, 2016 to John McCain's 1969 "Tokyo Rose" Propaganda Recording

53 Aug 11, 2016
Reply by Michael M. Regan

"Harry you have been so right on all the issues.  Out of jealousy some have tried to…"

Helen Hermes replied Jun 12, 2016 to TRUMP SCREAMS OVER AND OVER THAT ISLAMIC JIHADI BUTCHERS ARE A THREAT TO AMERICA...OBAMA AND ROMNEY CRITICISE TRUMP...ORLANDO, FL IS AN EXAMPLE PROVING TRUMP CORRECT AGAIN

103 Jun 19, 2016
Reply by Patricia Badish

"There have been problems with my emails also.  Not sure why.  It happens when I clic…"

Helen Hermes replied Nov 6, 2015 to INTERNET CENSORSHIP IS HERE! .......By Michael Connelly

53 Nov 17, 2015
Reply by Garie. Paul D.

"They are the three faces of evil in the United States.  Useful idiots for satan and…"

Helen Hermes replied Sep 30, 2015 to Boehner, McConnell and Obama - The Poster Childen for Failed GOP Leadership

20 Oct 2, 2015
Reply by gary t chisholm

"We need your kind desperately.  Politicians along with obozo and his band of thieves…"

Helen Hermes replied Jul 19, 2015 to ... to Islamic State: You Will Learn Soon Enough of the Brotherhood of Marines

84 Jul 30, 2015
Reply by Lee Vail

"True, True, but the blogging conservatives that do nothing else are the main problem…"

Helen Hermes replied Jul 16, 2015 to … And Donald Trump is the Problem? Written on Wednesday, July 15, 2015 by Dustin Detroit

97 Jul 24, 2015
Reply by George Massu

"Where are the loyal patriotic leaders that believe in action and not talk?  Since 20…"

Helen Hermes replied Apr 24, 2015 to Is Obama Pushing for a Civil War?

171 May 2, 2015
Reply by Lee Vail

"Nice letter, but it will have no effect on obozo and his band of thieves and thugs.…"

Helen Hermes replied Apr 18, 2015 to Open Letter to the IRS from Senior Chief Ross US Navy Retired.

42 Apr 30, 2015
Reply by Stephen Desrosier

"This will sound like a downer, but it is true. Too many parents have been bought up…"

Helen Hermes replied Dec 16, 2014 to The Bogeyman has entered the nursery by Judi McLeod, Canada Free Press

14 Dec 16, 2014
Reply by Helen Hermes

"Everyone in congress that has refused to uphold the Constitution is just as guilty a…"

Helen Hermes replied Jun 8, 2014 to COL Riley Statement RE: Bergdahl/Taliban Prisoner Release

278 Jul 21, 2014
Reply by Delta

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2019   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service