Constitutional Emergency

Joyce Sutherland's Discussions (79)

Discussions Replied To (66) Replies Latest Activity

"They're not going to resign & nobody in that corrupt regime is going to investig…"

Joyce Sutherland replied Jun 30, 2012 to The Corrupt Department of Justice shields Holder from prosecution after contempt vote

13 Jun 30, 2012
Reply by Christine Ulferts

"This has become a completely lawless regime!! We the People CANNOT hold back any lon…"

Joyce Sutherland replied Jun 30, 2012 to The Corrupt Department of Justice shields Holder from prosecution after contempt vote

13 Jun 30, 2012
Reply by Christine Ulferts

"I call this "poetic justice defined." And, the other funny part of this is that I do…"

Joyce Sutherland replied Jun 28, 2012 to "Chief Justice Roberts is a Genius"

4 Jun 28, 2012
Reply by Joyce Sutherland

"I agree, Ray."

Joyce Sutherland replied Jun 28, 2012 to SCOTUS Protesters: "We Will Not Comply!"

115 Jul 2, 2012

"We MUST NOT comply!! This is egregious. And, it doesn't apply to Muslims or Congress…"

Joyce Sutherland replied Jun 28, 2012 to SCOTUS Protesters: "We Will Not Comply!"

115 Jul 2, 2012

"How are we going to get him out? If he's on the ballot again, & rigs the electio…"

Joyce Sutherland replied Jun 27, 2012 to DISTORT, DECEIVE, LIE CONTINUOUSLY - Illegal Becomes Legal

11 Jun 28, 2012

"Agree!!"

Joyce Sutherland replied Jun 27, 2012 to OBAMA TO STUDENTS - It's OK To Follow Immorality

5 Jun 28, 2012
Reply by Cathy Gardino

"I am sharing this on my FB Wall, & encouraging others to do so. It is a lesson.…"

Joyce Sutherland replied Jun 27, 2012 to ANARCHY IN DEARBORN MICHIGAN - A Deadly Cancer Is On The Rampage

24 Jul 1, 2012
Reply by Sandy Barringer

"With lots of help from gov't officials who are pushing the cart from behind."

Joyce Sutherland replied Jun 23, 2012 to A group of 66 Republican lawmakers is accusing the Air Force of creating “a culture that is hostile toward religion.”

16 Jun 24, 2012
Reply by Mike

"I think it involves the FBI. That's the reason nothing has been done up to this poin…"

Joyce Sutherland replied Jun 20, 2012 to OBAMA'S ABUSE OF THE US CONSTITUTION

45 Jun 27, 2012
Reply by Clois Beckwith

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2019   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service