Constitutional Emergency

Linda LaPorta's Discussions (236)

Discussions Replied To (223) Replies Latest Activity

"It appears that 'they' are coming at Trump from multiple angles now.  I just read th…"

Linda LaPorta replied Feb 22, 2017 to May Day! May Day! May Day!

23 Feb 25, 2017
Reply by Dan Small

"Keating Five doesn't hold a candle to all the treasonous acts that McCain was guilty…"

Linda LaPorta replied Feb 9, 2017 to DIRT-BAG MCCAIN....Senator John McCain 1st to hide behind Obama’s Citizenship

59 Feb 14, 2017
Reply by Sandra Louise Schnabel

"I totally agree with all of those, and I would like to add one more to the list:  El…"

Linda LaPorta replied Jan 29, 2017 to LET ME REPEAT, "OBAMA, THE MOST SINISTER, EVIL ENEMY AMERICA HAS EVER DEFEATED...."

47 Jan 29, 2017
Reply by Patricia Badish

"I doubt that the FBI was the only recipient of McCain's 'generosity.'  He probably s…"

Linda LaPorta replied Jan 12, 2017 to DIRT-BAG MCCAIN....Senator John McCain 1st to hide behind Obama’s Citizenship

59 Feb 14, 2017

"We still don't know how many illegals and dead people voted in the election.  We do…"

Linda LaPorta replied Jan 12, 2017 to DIRT-BAG MCCAIN....Senator John McCain 1st to hide behind Obama’s Citizenship

59 Feb 14, 2017

"All so true!  I'm hoping that after he leaves office (if he actually does) that some…"

Linda LaPorta replied Jan 9, 2017 to LET ME REPEAT, "OBAMA, THE MOST SINISTER, EVIL ENEMY AMERICA HAS EVER DEFEATED...."

47 Jan 29, 2017
Reply by Patricia Badish

"I totally agree- they should have all been charged with misprision of felony, and re…"

Linda LaPorta replied Jan 9, 2017 to Cruz to introduce constitutional amendment for term limits (We The People Must Begin An Avalance Of Support)

90 Jan 9, 2017
Reply by Linda LaPorta

"That was the case with Senators - they were appointed by the State Legislatures, wit…"

Linda LaPorta replied Jan 7, 2017 to Cruz to introduce constitutional amendment for term limits (We The People Must Begin An Avalance Of Support)

90 Jan 9, 2017
Reply by Linda LaPorta

"Cruz should never have been permitted to run for the Senate, but at the time, nobody…"

Linda LaPorta replied Jan 7, 2017 to Cruz to introduce constitutional amendment for term limits (We The People Must Begin An Avalance Of Support)

90 Jan 9, 2017
Reply by Linda LaPorta

"From what I understand, they are planning to exempt all current members of Congress…"

90 Jan 9, 2017
Reply by Linda LaPorta

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2019   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service