Constitutional Emergency

John J. Little Eagle Freeman's Discussions (233)

Discussions Replied To (222) Replies Latest Activity

"Leave this forum.  You and your LGBT crap is not welcome here."

John J. Little Eagle Freeman replied Jun 2, 2016 to Obama comes out of the closet as Porky Pig (With apologies to Porky Pig)

30 Jun 4, 2016
Reply by peggy gilliam

"His teleprompter and prepared speech were not there ...so so so so so so so he uh uh…"

John J. Little Eagle Freeman replied Jun 2, 2016 to Obama comes out of the closet as Porky Pig (With apologies to Porky Pig)

30 Jun 4, 2016
Reply by peggy gilliam

"And I Return Your Salute sir.  You too are a true Patriot.  God Willing we will prev…"

John J. Little Eagle Freeman replied May 16, 2016 to COMMENTARY......"SUCH A TIME AS THIS"

171 May 20, 2016
Reply by Old Rooster

"Mike, You were NOT insane, but a compassionate patriot for serving your country and…"

John J. Little Eagle Freeman replied May 15, 2016 to COMMENTARY......"SUCH A TIME AS THIS"

171 May 20, 2016
Reply by Old Rooster

"FACT VS FICTION.....THE VIETNAM VETERAN Your statements are wrong. Let's look at th…"

John J. Little Eagle Freeman replied May 15, 2016 to COMMENTARY......"SUCH A TIME AS THIS"

171 May 20, 2016
Reply by Old Rooster

"I still have serious doubts that we will get "all the facts". Hillary and her co-con…"

John J. Little Eagle Freeman replied May 10, 2016 to Federal Court Allows Discovery to Begin in Clinton Email Case(Very Important Judicial Watch Success)

40 May 10, 2016
Reply by John J. Little Eagle Freeman

"I have been saying that for going on 8 years.  To date not the slightest effort to d…"

John J. Little Eagle Freeman replied May 10, 2016 to COMMENTARY......"SUCH A TIME AS THIS"

171 May 20, 2016
Reply by Old Rooster

"OPEN LETTER: Please view and TAKE ACTION FOR AMERICANS !   I send this openly and u…"

John J. Little Eagle Freeman replied Apr 7, 2016 to ALERT.... ATTENTION ALL PATRIOTS.... ALERT

209 Apr 11, 2016
Reply by Michael M. Regan

"Splint it.  You can still participate........even if in a wheelchair.  Be no problem…"

John J. Little Eagle Freeman replied Apr 7, 2016 to ALERT.... ATTENTION ALL PATRIOTS.... ALERT

209 Apr 11, 2016

"Standing by Sir.   Should armed revolt become necessary I will be prepared.  I will…"

John J. Little Eagle Freeman replied Apr 6, 2016 to ALERT.... ATTENTION ALL PATRIOTS.... ALERT

209 Apr 11, 2016

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2018   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service