Constitutional Emergency

George Schryer's Discussions (67)

Discussions Replied To (60) Replies Latest Activity

"I watched the video of obama and Dinesh and feel Dinesh is 100 per cent on target. T…"

George Schryer replied Jun 9, 2012 to 2016 - WILL WE BE HERE?

31 Jun 13, 2012
Reply by Marvin Green

"I'm sorry but talking about the truth of Islam doesn't make me feel bad it makes me…"

George Schryer replied May 26, 2012 to A Less Disturbing Way to Talk About the Disturbing Nature of Islam

12 May 26, 2012
Reply by Twana Blevins

"I do believe you said what the majority of those of us who have been there and done…"

George Schryer replied May 18, 2012 to PENTAGON CONSIDERING WOMEN FOR ARMY RANGER TRAINING

18 May 21, 2012
Reply by Edward S Davison Jr

"One other thing not mentioned in this article is that it would give the UN authority…"

George Schryer replied May 16, 2012 to MARITIME ATTACK: Law of the Sea Treaty in US Senate for Approval

18 May 23, 2012
Reply by Terminator Girl

"ZERO!!! Just like the white couple in Tenn."

George Schryer replied May 15, 2012 to VIDEO: U.S. Army soldier brutally beaten in South Tampa

16 May 17, 2012

"I believe that can be said of all those of us who have been at the sharp end of the…"

George Schryer replied May 14, 2012 to Question Asked Alot of Marines: "Why Do We Do It?"

33 May 14, 2012
Reply by Wendy Williams

"The King of Doublespeak. What I say is not what I mean and what I mean is not what I…"

George Schryer replied May 14, 2012 to MORAL, ECONOMIC, NATIONAL SECURITY DESTRUCTION? All In Obama's Cross-Hairs...

25 May 14, 2012
Reply by Alex Scramble

"Thank you for putting talk into action."

George Schryer replied May 5, 2012 to Press Conference to be held at Mayodan Municipal Building May 14th on Nullify-NDAA Petition

3 May 5, 2012
Reply by william e grant

"Even though I requested to not continue following this discussion I am still getting…"

George Schryer replied May 4, 2012 to Congressman Allen West Joins TMLC’s Citizens Advisory Board

41 May 19, 2012

"I said it before and I will repeat it one more time. We didn't learn a damn thing fr…"

George Schryer replied May 1, 2012 to BRING OUR TROOPS HOME NOW! ENOUGH! <--- THIS IS NOT AN ANTI-WAR LIKE HORRID CODE PINK RANT - THIS IS A RANT BECAUSE OUR TROOPS ARE NOT ALLOWED TO WIN THIS WAR!

34 May 8, 2012
Reply by GERALDINE HALL

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2020   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service