Constitutional Emergency

Chuck Downs,Sr.'s Discussions (19)

Discussions Replied To (18) Replies Latest Activity

"Facebook and Twitter"

Chuck Downs,Sr. replied Dec 19, 2013 to If you post on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest or other social networks please let me know here.

147 Feb 9, 2014
Reply by Steve Hartsell

"The whole of politics sucks . Neither party represents the people. Difference betwee…"

Chuck Downs,Sr. replied Oct 16, 2013 to McConnell Is A Sorry SOB....Kentucky Wants This Bastard???

22 Oct 17, 2013
Reply by william e grant

"I left Gloucester,VA from my brother's place as he headed to NYC and I to Ohio on 9/…"

Chuck Downs,Sr. replied Sep 10, 2013 to Where were you and what were you doing 9/11/01 ?

14 Sep 11, 2013
Reply by Snowman8wa

"Kerry is a traitor and coward-Money doesn't replace life and the loss  of limbs. But…"

Chuck Downs,Sr. replied Sep 5, 2013 to Kerry: Arab countries offered to pay for invasion

13 Sep 8, 2013
Reply by Betsy Barnicle

"May GOD heal them!"

Chuck Downs,Sr. replied Jul 9, 2013 to Prayers Needed - update

54 Jul 11, 2013
Reply by Old Rooster

"Spot on. Truth shall prevail. Well presented with the truth and facts of the present…"

Chuck Downs,Sr. replied Jun 29, 2013 to Letter To General Martin Dempsey, CJCS

35 Jul 9, 2013
Reply by Donnie Roberts

"Thank you for your dedication."

Chuck Downs,Sr. replied Jun 1, 2013 to I want to know what your thoughts and ideas are

30 Jun 6, 2013
Reply by phil nasca

"wish I could get a refund on my dues!"

Chuck Downs,Sr. replied Feb 22, 2013 to Females in Combat Can Use Birth Control to ‘Regulate or Eliminate Their Periods,’ Advocate Says

15 Feb 24, 2013
Reply by Denise Baran

"Obama is a disgace to the world. I believe he is not only illegal but a closet homos…"

Chuck Downs,Sr. replied Feb 22, 2013 to Females in Combat Can Use Birth Control to ‘Regulate or Eliminate Their Periods,’ Advocate Says

15 Feb 24, 2013
Reply by Denise Baran

"Question 1-no        question 2-yes"

Chuck Downs,Sr. replied Jan 29, 2013 to Poll for PFA that is important for PFA members to participate in

274 Mar 9, 2013
Reply by Chris Senior

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2019   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service