Constitutional Emergency

Marvin Green's Discussions (695)

Discussions Replied To (656) Replies Latest Activity

"I'm a relative newcomer here so I don't figure I have much to say, however, it sadde…"

Marvin Green replied May 6, 2013 to Completed Works and Stepping into the next Stage - PFA Will Be Closed Down at the End of August

36 Jul 25, 2013
Reply by Ruth Hammons

"For my wife and I we have no intention of bugging out to anywhere.  It is our intent…"

Marvin Green replied May 2, 2013 to Bug Out Bag

12 Oct 2, 2013
Reply by Carol Condit

"This problem with the VA is nothing new.  After I retired and went for my disability…"

Marvin Green replied May 2, 2013 to So the total ineptness at the VA is somehow the Veterans fault!

8 May 6, 2013
Reply by Paul JJ Jensen

"I would like to add my encouragement to what Twana has said.  My wife and I would lo…"

Marvin Green replied May 2, 2013 to PFA National Face to Face Weekend Meeting & Fellowship at Arkansas

12 May 3, 2013
Reply by Clois Beckwith

"Not really a good quiz about the Second Amendment.  It is more a quiz about Second A…"

Marvin Green replied Apr 25, 2013 to How much do you know about the Second Amendment? A Quiz

18 Apr 26, 2013
Reply by Joseph A Vanchieri Jr

"I have to disagree with your definition to some extent, at least from an intelligenc…"

Marvin Green replied Apr 24, 2013 to Why do I think the Boston bombing was a false flag and how? This headline helps explain it : "70% Favor Use of Surveillance Cameras in Public Places"

21 May 14, 2013
Reply by Martin K. Keene

"Some observations from an old intel type.  If this low life dies in custody you can…"

Marvin Green replied Apr 21, 2013 to The Tsarnaev brothers were double agents who decoyed US into terror trap

13 Apr 22, 2013
Reply by SUSAN MARIANO

"Very well said Benjamin.  For far far too long the American people have had no conce…"

Marvin Green replied Apr 21, 2013 to Welcome back to the real world by Former Navy SEAL Benjamin Smith

12 May 14, 2013
Reply by Edward S Davison Jr

"Thus far only potatoes, tomatoes, lettuce, onions, and corn.  Potatoes and onions ar…"

Marvin Green replied Apr 21, 2013 to Do you have a garden planted yet, or getting ready to plant one or more?

21 Apr 28, 2013
Reply by Paul JJ Jensen

"Tell you something about why these people hate us Christians?"

Marvin Green replied Apr 18, 2013 to Online fighting? Who are you really fighting with and are you making a difference? NOPE! Here's why!

9 Apr 18, 2013
Reply by Marvin Green

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2019   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service