Carl Swensson's Discussions (62)

Discussions Replied To (61) Replies Latest Activity

"If eligibility isn't an issue then WHAT IS!"

Carl Swensson replied Apr 12, 2012 to "Don't bother me with eligibility" say Republicans, one after another!

99 Apr 20, 2012
Reply by Barbara Jean Puszert

"Hate to bust your RP bubble but if you ask him about the eligibility issue you'll so…"

Carl Swensson replied Apr 10, 2012 to "Don't bother me with eligibility" say Republicans, one after another!

99 Apr 20, 2012

"The choices are simple when it comes to survival.., either stand and fight the evil…"

Carl Swensson replied Apr 10, 2012 to "Don't bother me with eligibility" say Republicans, one after another!

99 Apr 20, 2012

"Voting? Think that'll do it? Think again as a George Soros owned Company will be cou…"

Carl Swensson replied Apr 9, 2012 to "Don't bother me with eligibility" say Republicans, one after another!

99 Apr 20, 2012

"My question to the Georgia GOP Chairman, "why is our leadership silent on the recent…"

Carl Swensson replied Apr 9, 2012 to "Don't bother me with eligibility" say Republicans, one after another!

99 Apr 20, 2012

"The Media has a complete blackout of this investigation by AZ Sheriff Joe Arpaio.  …"

Carl Swensson replied Apr 4, 2012 to Sheriff Joe now investigating Clinton and DNC ties to the Fraud-in-Chief

45 Apr 5, 2012

"Last year I had converstaions with Rep Tom Price, GA and when I asked him when he pl…"

Carl Swensson replied Mar 15, 2012 to TO DEFEND AND PROTECT THE CONSTITUTION

85 Mar 19, 2012

"We the People have failed to uphold our end of the bargain. By not standing, en mass…"

Carl Swensson replied Mar 15, 2012 to TO DEFEND AND PROTECT THE CONSTITUTION

85 Mar 19, 2012

"Everybody listen up. Since this issue has never before been in court. Prior to the J…"

Carl Swensson replied Feb 6, 2012 to Georgia Court Ruled Against Obama, January 26th set for eligibility hearing!

144 Feb 10, 2012
Reply by Edward S Davison Jr

"As 15 million Islamist Anchor babies cheer the decision that they too can now, as ne…"

Carl Swensson replied Feb 4, 2012 to Lady Justice Has Died

48 Feb 7, 2012
Reply by Juanita B Padberg

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2020   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service