Carl Swensson's Discussions (62)

Discussions Replied To (61) Replies Latest Activity

"Next move was what we always expected it to be. Move on to an Appeal. Many obvious g…"

Carl Swensson replied Feb 4, 2012 to ALL THAT IS WRONG WITH GEORGIA STATE JUDGE MALIHI'S DECISION - By Mario Apuzzo, Esq.

66 Feb 11, 2012
Reply by LTC William F. Reade, Jr.

"All That Is Wrong with Georgia State Judge Michael M. Malihi’s Decision that Putativ…"

Carl Swensson replied Feb 3, 2012 to Played for fools, weren't we !? Judge Malihi rules AGAINST US!

8 Feb 6, 2012
Reply by Juanita B Padberg

"Van Irion and Mark Hatfield did us all justice. Great presentation by Van. Great wor…"

Carl Swensson replied Feb 2, 2012 to GEORGIA RULING ON OBAMA BALLOT CHALLENGE COMING SOON - Draft "proposed findings below"

35 Apr 7, 2012
Reply by Edward S Davison Jr

"WALB-TV reporter Ryan Houston called me this morning for an interview which we did.…"

Carl Swensson replied Jan 31, 2012 to Why Did Obama Not Attend Thursday’s Hearing in Atlanta?

42 Feb 5, 2012
Reply by Louise Barnes

"For three years I have fought this battle. Not as a "Birther" but as an "nbCer". Muc…"

Carl Swensson replied Jan 24, 2012 to Natural Law and Natural Born Facts

34 May 6, 2013
Reply by Twana Blevins

"Harry, E-Mail me and I'll give you Al's contact info. He's coordinating efforts ther…"

Carl Swensson replied Jan 21, 2012 to ALABAMA COURT WILL HEAR OBAMA ELIGIBILITY FOR BALLOT

102 Jan 30, 2012
Reply by Old Rooster

"Al Henershot is the main player here and I suggest you follow what he's doing as wel…"

Carl Swensson replied Jan 21, 2012 to ALABAMA COURT WILL HEAR OBAMA ELIGIBILITY FOR BALLOT

102 Jan 30, 2012
Reply by Old Rooster

"http://www.11alive.com/news/article/220710/40/Atlanta-court-hearing-set-on-President…"

Carl Swensson replied Jan 11, 2012 to Georgia Obama Ballot Challenge Update........If True, How long will this judge last?

65 Jan 13, 2012
Reply by Harry Riley

"Lots of REALLY good news today!   Obama’s Motion to dismiss our case against him was…"

Carl Swensson replied Jan 3, 2012 to Georgia Court Ruled Against Obama, January 26th set for eligibility hearing!

144 Feb 10, 2012

"It doesn't get any better than this. Obama's motion to dismiss is denied and we will…"

Carl Swensson replied Jan 3, 2012 to Georgia Court Ruled Against Obama, January 26th set for eligibility hearing!

144 Feb 10, 2012

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2020   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service