Constitutional Emergency

Bill Leavitt's Discussions (39)

Discussions Replied To (38) Replies Latest Activity

"I know and that is why I am glad that the site is still here"

Bill Leavitt replied Aug 15, 2013 to I'm paying attention to the activity here on PFA. I've noticed if I or Harry do not post, then nothing goes on here.

43 Aug 26, 2013
Reply by Mary Anne Alliegro

" I have something that I found it is on the tea party site it says that the Muslim B…"

Bill Leavitt replied Aug 14, 2013 to I'm paying attention to the activity here on PFA. I've noticed if I or Harry do not post, then nothing goes on here.

43 Aug 26, 2013

"I don't see any legit reason for that apology. That guy was showing the world the ki…"

Bill Leavitt replied Aug 14, 2013 to

just now

"There at the first of Aug. I thought the site was shut down and I have not been onli…"

Bill Leavitt replied Aug 14, 2013 to I'm paying attention to the activity here on PFA. I've noticed if I or Harry do not post, then nothing goes on here.

43 Aug 26, 2013

"How can he take your Facebook page away unless he is the creator of FB he don't have…"

Bill Leavitt replied May 6, 2013 to Radio Host Plans to Lead Armed March on Washington

35 May 7, 2013
Reply by Mark L Harvey

"I agree with you he is a nut case however i will not follow him I have read somethin…"

Bill Leavitt replied May 6, 2013 to Radio Host Plans to Lead Armed March on Washington

35 May 7, 2013
Reply by Mark L Harvey

"If anyone who follows this that would make them just as stupid as he is everyone kno…"

35 May 7, 2013
Reply by Mark L Harvey

"I think the person responsible for this and we all know who he is be castrated and p…"

Bill Leavitt replied Apr 29, 2013 to COMING SOON TO CHICAGO: Islamic Female Genital Mutilation

25 May 30, 2013
Reply by Manuel Lombas

"If your looking for a state group leader for Colorado I will take on the job. I am i…"

Bill Leavitt replied Apr 15, 2013 to Questions for State Group Leaders

17 Apr 17, 2013
Reply by Paul JJ Jensen

"I know personaly the effect this has because I was already targeted and the feds too…"

Bill Leavitt replied Apr 10, 2013 to Colo. Sheriff Alleges Shock Training To TheBlaze: DHS-Bound Official Warned Against ‘Christians Who Take The Bible Literally'

13 Apr 10, 2013

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2019   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service