Constitutional Emergency

Jane Erway's Discussions (123)

Discussions Replied To (118) Replies Latest Activity

"I was going with a friend, being an 80 yr old woman I needed to go with someone and…"

Jane Erway replied Jun 1, 2014 to Guidance - Operation American Spring Forward Into Summer - No Turning Back

114 Jun 11, 2014
Reply by LadyFloridaCracker

"That turncoat beck will not say one word. He is the biggest hypocrite. I say don't b…"

Jane Erway replied Jun 1, 2014 to Guidance - Operation American Spring Forward Into Summer - No Turning Back

114 Jun 11, 2014
Reply by LadyFloridaCracker

"I hope you are not a spokesperson fall all of RT because you are definitely trying t…"

Jane Erway replied May 22, 2014 to Patriot Action Network Sounds Off In Support Of OAS

89 May 22, 2014
Reply by Arthur Savage Freeman

"so you turn your backs on all other vets! Nice"

Jane Erway replied May 22, 2014 to Patriot Action Network Sounds Off In Support Of OAS

89 May 22, 2014

"OMG you are giving RT a bad name!! I CANNOT believe you are so outraged at some at O…"

89 May 22, 2014

"It is more than the Vietnam vets who are at stake. It is our entire country being ta…"

89 May 22, 2014

"I agree with Bobby, grow up!! stop making such an issue over this. if you are a TRUE…"

89 May 22, 2014

"I am wondering now that there are many videos on UTube out there and people will mos…"

Jane Erway replied May 20, 2014 to HARRY RILEY MESSAGE FROM OAS D.C. 5/19/2014

2 May 20, 2014
Reply by Melinda Martin

"I am from Ct and when I went onto their site to see updates Big red letters came up…"

Jane Erway replied May 8, 2014 to Patriot Action Network Sounds Off In Support Of OAS

89 May 22, 2014

"it is too bad that one person had control of our state blog. I was shut off for no a…"

Jane Erway replied May 8, 2014 to Patriot Action Network Sounds Off In Support Of OAS

89 May 22, 2014

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2020   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service