Constitutional Emergency

Pastor Marc Bialeck's Discussions (22)

Discussions Replied To (21) Replies Latest Activity

"Jean and Charles, when I left on the 20th, I felt as though I was kicked in the teet…"

Pastor Marc Bialeck replied Jun 27, 2014 to Is Our Movement Falling Apart?

363 Aug 26, 2014
Reply by LadyFloridaCracker

"It's refreshing to see there are people taking action to help Bolster the OAS moveme…"

Pastor Marc Bialeck replied Jun 15, 2014 to OAS Okaloosa County FL Leader, Wendell Beattie, Walks 150 Miles For America And US Constitution

25 Jun 18, 2014
Reply by Carri Rice

"Dear Father, Thank you for the extra time here. To your purpose I serve you, to Glor…"

Pastor Marc Bialeck replied Jun 15, 2014 to Is Our Movement Falling Apart?

363 Aug 26, 2014

"I share your feelings Pete. Just about stated the same thing in a different part of…"

Pastor Marc Bialeck replied Jun 11, 2014 to Flag Day Picnic At Camp Liberty, D.C. Mall

23 Jun 17, 2014
Reply by Matthew Ribarich

"Good job Jean. Excellently written article. I tend to go along with Paul Bedard's co…"

Pastor Marc Bialeck replied Jun 11, 2014 to Is Our Movement Falling Apart?

363 Aug 26, 2014

"Col Riley, Yesterday I had the same exact thing happen to me, as Jane Erway. When I…"

Pastor Marc Bialeck replied May 8, 2014 to Patriot Action Network Sounds Off In Support Of OAS

89 May 22, 2014
Reply by Arthur Savage Freeman

"Amen John J. This monster must be removed from office with his edicts driving the re…"

Pastor Marc Bialeck replied May 2, 2014 to It is time to choose our side - OAS has made a choice

35 May 2, 2014
Reply by Pastor Marc Bialeck

"Amen John J. I see in some other threads where things are seeming to get out of cont…"

Pastor Marc Bialeck replied May 2, 2014 to It is time to choose our side - OAS has made a choice

35 May 2, 2014

"Politicians Cost us the Viet Nam war, and the use of my legs. Even so at 65, I'm att…"

Pastor Marc Bialeck replied May 1, 2014 to It is time to choose our side - OAS has made a choice

35 May 2, 2014

"As Steven says below, God's inspired Man, long before any Constitution, yet we Swear…"

Pastor Marc Bialeck replied Apr 27, 2014 to PRESS RELEASE - AMERICA IS CALLING FOR DEFENDERS - IF NOT ME, WHO? IF NOT NOW, WHEN?

51 Apr 29, 2014
Reply by peter john grzeskowiak

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2019   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service