Constitutional Emergency

Dale Laudenslager's Discussions (84)

Discussions Replied To (49) Replies Latest Activity

"The idea is fine but. From what I know letters going to congressman and senator DC o…"

Dale Laudenslager replied Jun 29, 2014 to A SUGGESTION FROM JOHN H AND DAVE R...........LET'S HAVE YOUR COMMENTS....IT'S A GO, SEE BELOW FOR A SUGGESTED LETTER..........

450 Apr 26, 2015
Reply by Charles Jones

"If everyone in this movement does at least one thing every day to return our country…"

Dale Laudenslager replied Jun 11, 2014 to Is Our Movement Falling Apart?

363 Aug 26, 2014
Reply by LadyFloridaCracker

"Cam Rice  For good OAS pics go to   FANTASTIC PIC OF OAS in action Started by Pinko…"

Dale Laudenslager replied May 21, 2014 to Who is Inviting Violence in D.C.? Not OAS!

99 May 22, 2014
Reply by Carri Rice

"Sent to Greta and Fox news"

Dale Laudenslager replied May 3, 2014 to OAS BENGHAZI PRESS RELEASE - Death by A Thousand Cuts—Some Slice Deeper Than Others

135 May 9, 2014
Reply by Anne Wanger

"Sent to Greta and Fox news"

Dale Laudenslager replied May 1, 2014 to Who is Inviting Violence in D.C.? Not OAS!

99 May 22, 2014
Reply by Carri Rice

"Thanks do you have the link to the command center"

Dale Laudenslager replied May 1, 2014 to Results From Tea Party Command Center Poll On OAS

3 May 1, 2014
Reply by Steve Sebben

"Thank you for these words, Sent to the MSM"

Dale Laudenslager replied Apr 28, 2014 to PRESS RELEASE - AMERICA IS CALLING FOR DEFENDERS - IF NOT ME, WHO? IF NOT NOW, WHEN?

51 Apr 29, 2014
Reply by peter john grzeskowiak

"Signed and sent"

Dale Laudenslager replied Apr 16, 2014 to OAS Submission To Congress (Demands/Grievances, Articles of Impeachment)

30 Apr 16, 2014
Reply by Saltporkdoc

"Thanks Scott that worked  "

Dale Laudenslager replied Apr 15, 2014 to Why The Standoff At The Bundy Ranch Is A Very Big Deal, Make the picture go viral

5 Apr 15, 2014
Reply by Dale Laudenslager

"Scott   The link is not working  I think when you pasted it in some of the link was…"

Dale Laudenslager replied Apr 14, 2014 to Why The Standoff At The Bundy Ranch Is A Very Big Deal, Make the picture go viral

5 Apr 15, 2014
Reply by Dale Laudenslager

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2017   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service