Constitutional Emergency

Ronald Whaley's Discussions (173)

Discussions Replied To (159) Replies Latest Activity

"Ok first let me explain something. I am a disabled Veteran 100% Service Connected (N…"

Ronald Whaley replied Sep 17, 2010 to Stop the Onslaught of Veteran Genocide

12 Sep 17, 2010
Reply by Sheila Simmons

"Well I guess now it would be called an Aid and Assist Aircraft SOMFAL so it can't be…"

Ronald Whaley replied Sep 10, 2010 to E-Mail From Service Man In Iraq about the pull out

5 Sep 10, 2010
Reply by Ronald Whaley

"Oh and this bounty was put on their heads BEFORE this so called Quran burning hit th…"

Ronald Whaley replied Sep 10, 2010 to OUR SOLDIERS HAVE BOUNTIES ON THEIR HEADS.... $1,000 PER AMERICAN SOLDIER. $6,000 PER AMERICAN VEHICLE... PAY ATTENTION AMERICA. These are our sons, daughters, husbands, brothers, fathers....

29 Sep 14, 2010
Reply by Sandra Lee Smith

"Well I was to understand if you were kicked out of the Military you have no right to…"

Ronald Whaley replied Sep 10, 2010 to THEY HAVE THE CONSTITUTION RIGHT, BUT I QUESTION VETS LOYALTIES.

5 Sep 10, 2010
Reply by Ronald Whaley

"Well you can bet he sure had a hand in it. He is as evil as any Talaban member out t…"

Ronald Whaley replied Sep 6, 2010 to OUR SOLDIERS HAVE BOUNTIES ON THEIR HEADS.... $1,000 PER AMERICAN SOLDIER. $6,000 PER AMERICAN VEHICLE... PAY ATTENTION AMERICA. These are our sons, daughters, husbands, brothers, fathers....

29 Sep 14, 2010
Reply by Sandra Lee Smith

"They both are very destructive but one was rebuilt by people that refuse to give up…"

Ronald Whaley replied Sep 1, 2010 to 65 Years Later

12 Sep 3, 2010

"I must say I totally agree with this man. For the most part human nature is to be go…"

Ronald Whaley replied Aug 24, 2010 to Essay on Sheep, Sheepdogs, and Wolves by Dave Grossman

18 Dec 8, 2011
Reply by Alfie Hardin

"My question is when is he going to treat his wife and daughters under this law? He h…"

Ronald Whaley replied Aug 16, 2010 to Obama Apologizes for Stupid Americans’ Opposition to the Ground Zero Mosque

31 Aug 18, 2010
Reply by John Burge

"Well we knew it was coming and here it is. No surprise here and it will get worse ju…"

Ronald Whaley replied Jul 16, 2010 to INTERNET CENSORSHIP/GOVERNMENT CONTROL IS HERE NOW

21 Jul 19, 2010
Reply by Twana Blevins

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2019   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service