Constitutional Emergency

Ronald Whaley's Discussions (173)

Discussions Replied To (159) Replies Latest Activity

"I agree David and they will have one soon and NOW Saudi Arabia wants them too if Ira…"

Ronald Whaley replied Nov 26, 2013 to What If Islamists Took Control of the White House?

17 Nov 28, 2013
Reply by Clois Beckwith

"Are you kidding me? HELL NO do not keep them there any longer. Bring them home NOW d…"

Ronald Whaley replied Nov 22, 2013 to Kerry Reaches Deal To Keep U.S. Troops In Afghanistan Through 2024

11 Nov 25, 2013
Reply by Carri Rice

"Hagel is everything evil to the Military. I tried to tell folks when Obummer said we…"

Ronald Whaley replied Nov 19, 2013 to Bye-Bye Army! Hagel Toys With Getting Rid Of Branches!

25 Nov 21, 2013
Reply by Mutantone

"Just saw an article on The Blaze about West Point holding a "Same Sex All Male Weddi…"

Ronald Whaley replied Nov 4, 2013 to US commander in Japan relieved of duty due to alleged misconduct

13 Nov 4, 2013
Reply by SUSAN MARIANO

"And yet our Government says Islam is a "Religion of Peace" and once again I say BS i…"

Ronald Whaley replied Nov 1, 2013 to Alarming video: Muslims define themselves

9 Nov 1, 2013
Reply by Twana Blevins

"I want so bad to bring down Hillary and that IDIOT Panetta but we know it will never…"

Ronald Whaley replied Nov 1, 2013 to Two U.S. commandos fought in Benghazi rescue, privately honored for valor

5 Nov 1, 2013
Reply by Tish

"Why don't this shock me? This is what our military has come to anymore. What next, o…"

Ronald Whaley replied Oct 22, 2013 to Ft Hood Soldier Charged For Gear After IED Blast

10 Oct 24, 2013
Reply by Eddy Out

"You don't tell that part on here for them to see first and foremost. We all know the…"

Ronald Whaley replied Oct 18, 2013 to The President has just declared Martial Law and for all residents to stay in there homes until further notice. More to come on this CBS station......... What do You Do?

27 Oct 23, 2013
Reply by John McClain

"WoW they are doing all they can to destory the Military leadership structure as fast…"

Ronald Whaley replied Oct 15, 2013 to 143rd ESC command team suspended pending investigation

29 Feb 18, 2014
Reply by Maj. Chuck Davis AUG Chaplain

"I sure hope you get more than they can handle. I can't make that long trip from Geor…"

Ronald Whaley replied Oct 7, 2013 to October 13th, Million Vet March on the Memorials

11 Oct 7, 2013
Reply by Joann Cherrey

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2019   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service