Constitutional Emergency

Ronald Whaley's Discussions (173)

Discussions Replied To (159) Replies Latest Activity

""In addition to blasting the Obama administration for the mission and for an officia…"

Ronald Whaley replied May 9, 2013 to Muslim cleric invited to pray over fallen SEALs damns them during service

8 May 10, 2013
Reply by Twana Blevins

"I agree Allen and yet they keep getting into office again and again..... WHEW! Will…"

Ronald Whaley replied May 2, 2013 to So-called conservatives can’t resist playing around “mud puddles”...... which results in “dirty consequences”.

9 May 4, 2013
Reply by Helen Hermes

"Uh why are we saying it in any other language at all? If they want to pledge their a…"

Ronald Whaley replied May 1, 2013 to Outrage as high school recites Pledge in Arabic saying 'One Nation Under Allah'

27 May 2, 2013
Reply by E. A. (Joe) Brack Jr.

"Like it says in the start of this article........ SO IT BEGINS........"

Ronald Whaley replied Apr 20, 2013 to New York government confiscates private psychiatry records in chilling witch hunt

15 Apr 24, 2013
Reply by SUSAN MARIANO

"Well I will say this. I am waiting for Monday to get here so I can see what he has t…"

Ronald Whaley replied Apr 19, 2013 to Listen to Glenn Beck's Radio Program Now!

14 Apr 20, 2013
Reply by Lorraine P Boggs

"Oh don't insult the Swamp People LOL they ain't in DC hell they don't want to be in…"

Ronald Whaley replied Apr 17, 2013 to For all who are calling your defective mutants in DC and never getting any answers...

17 Apr 21, 2013
Reply by Mark L Harvey

"I agree with you but as we all know this "Person in the White House" don't give a sh…"

Ronald Whaley replied Apr 16, 2013 to Here Are The 23 Executive Orders On Gun Safety Signed Today By The President

26 Apr 17, 2013
Reply by Jonathan D Yellowbear

"HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES LOL....... Gotta love it when someone uses their own bull…"

Ronald Whaley replied Apr 12, 2013 to WHAT CAN YOU DOCTOR ASK? IT DOESN'T GET ANY BETTER THAN THIS! A MUST READ!

21 Apr 16, 2013
Reply by Lorraine P Boggs

"We are in trouble and now they are saying that children belong to the community and…"

Ronald Whaley replied Apr 9, 2013 to Conn. Father’s Stunning Claim: Son’s School Is Teaching That Americans Don’t Have the Right to Bear Arms

9 Apr 10, 2013
Reply by carolyn Hamilton

"I'm shocked they are in with the Mexican Mafia to be honest with you. The AB is a ra…"

Ronald Whaley replied Apr 4, 2013 to FBI Documents Connect Aryan Brotherhood with Mexican Cartels

16 Apr 6, 2013
Reply by Eddie K

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2019   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service