Constitutional Emergency

Ronald Whaley's Discussions (173)

Discussions Replied To (159) Replies Latest Activity

"I agree Steven, I hope they NEVER lower their standards. To do so would put people i…"

Ronald Whaley replied Apr 1, 2013 to Marine Infantry Officer Course: Both women unceremoniously dumped on first day

16 Apr 2, 2013
Reply by Chuck Barone

"Frankly I think they should all be shipped to these countries and made to live there…"

Ronald Whaley replied Mar 27, 2013 to Secretary of State John Kerry demonstrates why Huma Abedin’s background mattered

16 Mar 27, 2013
Reply by Ronald Christopher

"And this is the reason so many Vets will NOT go to Mental Health for help with PTSD.…"

Ronald Whaley replied Mar 12, 2013 to California Seizes Guns as Owners Lose Right to Keep Arms

39 Mar 20, 2013
Reply by Louise Barnes

"I don't think we need to nuke them but we sure as hell need to bring the troops home…"

Ronald Whaley replied Mar 11, 2013 to 2 US Troops Gunned Down By Afghan Police Officer!

8 Mar 12, 2013
Reply by james Hunter

"Make sure you spoil him rotten. LOL a handsome young man right there."

Ronald Whaley replied Mar 6, 2013 to Update on the little man who's been keeping my heart full and hours busy

32 Mar 12, 2013
Reply by Michael K. McCloud

"I saw this story earlier and that crap is just wrong. To expel them for doing what w…"

Ronald Whaley replied Mar 3, 2013 to Cypress HS student suspended for disarming gunman?

12 Mar 5, 2013
Reply by Eric Rice

"LOL now we know how to hide from them here too I guess. hu? Thanks for posting this,…"

Ronald Whaley replied Feb 21, 2013 to Al-Qaeda's 22 tips for dodging drone attacks: the list in full

5 Feb 22, 2013
Reply by Jimmy Page

"http://www.aim.org/podcast/take-aim-admiral-james-lyons/ There is the link to the or…"

Ronald Whaley replied Feb 16, 2013 to Adm. James Lyons (Ret.) on Growing Benghazi Scandal

15 Feb 18, 2013
Reply by Clare Bailey

"Sounds like Gettman is there for a paycheck only and I stress ONLY and she thinks th…"

Ronald Whaley replied Feb 16, 2013 to TEXAS this is yours - "United States Army Threatened With Lawsuit Over Chaplain’s Prayer to ‘Heavenly Father’"

31 Feb 22, 2013
Reply by Kathleen S

"Interesting page for sure and a LOT of manuals on there. So if you need one go there…"

Ronald Whaley replied Feb 12, 2013 to ON-LINE MANUAL FOR EVERY GUN ON EARTH. FANTASTIC RESOURCE TO HAVE.

12 Feb 13, 2013
Reply by Rev. Bob Celeste

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2019   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service