Constitutional Emergency

Morning Star's Discussions (837)

Discussions Replied To (664) Replies Latest Activity

"WOW!     This is certainly a lot of information to 'process' - it will take a while…"

Morning Star replied Oct 3, 2014 to REPUBLIC FOR THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA

46 Oct 10, 2014
Reply by Thomas Harry Monroe

"I've been getting the sense for a long time that we are being set-up.  Now what do…"

Morning Star replied Oct 1, 2014 to List of Military purged by Obama

1 Oct 1, 2014
Reply by Morning Star

"Who is the leadership representative for Maryland?"

Morning Star replied Aug 31, 2014 to National Liberty Alliance call to action - TIME to Restore America:

7 Sep 9, 2014
Reply by Michael M. Regan

"This year has been unusually challenging for me and other Vets I know with Multiple…"

Morning Star replied Aug 30, 2014 to National Impeach Obama Week - August 23, 2014

10 Aug 30, 2014
Reply by Morning Star

"Thanks for the great links, Al.              You may find these links interesting…"

Morning Star replied Jun 26, 2014 to NWO & U.S. Gov. Chemtrail Fumigation of Virus and Bacterias American and World Atmosphere Depopulation Op., ICC Prosecution Trial Organization.

3 Jan 4, 2015
Reply by Salli Castillo

" Check out the website: Anthem For America: http://anthemforamerica.smithsonian.com "

Morning Star replied Jun 12, 2014 to Anthem For America 2014

1 Jun 12, 2014
Reply by Morning Star

"Florida Democrats Just Voted To Impose Sharia Law On Women:    http://www.westernjo…"

Morning Star replied Apr 30, 2014 to Who is Inviting Violence in D.C.? Not OAS!

99 May 22, 2014
Reply by Carri Rice

"Findings and Declarations of Fact - 50 U.S. Code, Chapter 23, Subchapter 4, Sub. Se…"

Morning Star replied Apr 30, 2014 to Who is Inviting Violence in D.C.? Not OAS!

99 May 22, 2014
Reply by Carri Rice

"Hi Ron~ I don't know of any bikers from your region riding down to D.C., however I'l…"

Morning Star replied Apr 26, 2014 to NEW JERSEY PATRIOTS FOR AMERICA RIDERS TO DC MAY 16 TH WHO WHERE WHEN? Posted by Ron Farina on April 25, 2014 at 1:15pm in General Discussion View Discussions I would like to ride down in a group if p

1 Apr 26, 2014
Reply by Morning Star

"Michelle Turner:  In my humble opinion, the nasty-grams and disparagements following…"

Morning Star replied Mar 15, 2014 to Poll by Tea Party Command Center that includes OAS!

195 Apr 20, 2014
Reply by marlene mary vasecka

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2019   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service