Constitutional Emergency

Mary F. Stump's Discussions (43)

Discussions Replied To (34) Replies Latest Activity

"Met Larry Klayman years ago. He is a brilliant, believable, conservative. I hold him…"

Mary F. Stump replied Dec 17, 2016 to Exclusive: Larry Klayman ID's CIA chief John Brennan as 'primary villain' in hack issue

8 Dec 25, 2016
Reply by Colin E Kerdachi

"The "fix" has been in for some time I firmly believer the candidate will be chosen b…"

Mary F. Stump replied Jun 12, 2016 to TRUMP SCREAMS OVER AND OVER THAT ISLAMIC JIHADI BUTCHERS ARE A THREAT TO AMERICA...OBAMA AND ROMNEY CRITICISE TRUMP...ORLANDO, FL IS AN EXAMPLE PROVING TRUMP CORRECT AGAIN

103 Jun 19, 2016
Reply by Patricia Badish

"I carry greatest respect for Larry Klayman--If you don't know him, study up before c…"

Mary F. Stump replied Mar 20, 2016 to Elites fear Trump much more than 'Wicked Witch of the Left' by Larry Klayman

43 Mar 25, 2016
Reply by Robert Baker

"You said it yourself: They're setting a precedent---Obama did just that---Now, anyon…"

Mary F. Stump replied Feb 17, 2016 to MOST OFFENSIVE MOMENT IN GOP DEBATE HISTORY

55 Jul 19, 2016
Reply by Diane Kepus

"Politicians cannot continue to run this nation on the bloated programs they enforced…"

Mary F. Stump replied Oct 30, 2015 to Creating a Constitutional Sanctuary Count(r)y

26 Nov 14, 2015
Reply by Harry Riley

"Congress signed onto the U.N. agreements: Agenda 21,  Co-operative Agreements and Th…"

Mary F. Stump replied Aug 5, 2015 to Why Obama and Hillary Must Stop Donald Trump At All Costs.............

146 Aug 12, 2015
Reply by H. Gregory Badger

"Two things of bother. Democrats have infiltrated the republican party--running on de…"

Mary F. Stump replied Aug 5, 2015 to Why Obama and Hillary Must Stop Donald Trump At All Costs.............

146 Aug 12, 2015
Reply by H. Gregory Badger

"Clintons received plenty of cash from Saudi Arabia---nobody hands out $$$ unless str…"

Mary F. Stump replied Feb 16, 2015 to Top general: 'Islamists embedded in White House?'

183 Jan 27, 2018
Reply by Aka Anonymous

"Is it possible to SUE Congress for direlection of duties? Each swore to uphold our C…"

Mary F. Stump replied Feb 16, 2015 to America is committing government-assisted suicide

62 Feb 17, 2015
Reply by Patricia Eden

"Powers that be found a young woman in a trailer park. "Let us lead you to a more exc…"

Mary F. Stump replied Jul 18, 2014 to ANOTHER NAIL IN THE OBAMA COFFIN, AMONG MANY..........SO WHAT? Every branch of government is complicit.........

46 Jul 20, 2014
Reply by John Harold Briggs,Sr.

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2020   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service