Constitutional Emergency

Eileen Gloria Jones's Discussions (129)

Discussions Replied To (129) Replies Latest Activity

"Biden is such an ass !"

Eileen Gloria Jones replied Oct 27, 2016 to Huma Abedin Whose Mother and Brother Advocate for Radical Islamists is a Danger to the National Security

24 Oct 29, 2016
Reply by Patricia Badish

"His ring says No other god but allah ...google it ."

Eileen Gloria Jones replied Oct 27, 2016 to Huma Abedin Whose Mother and Brother Advocate for Radical Islamists is a Danger to the National Security

24 Oct 29, 2016
Reply by Patricia Badish

"Kaine should read his Bible because God called a man sleeping with a man an abominat…"

24 Oct 29, 2016
Reply by Patricia Badish

"In NJ , a friend of mine had a voting on paper application."

Eileen Gloria Jones replied Aug 14, 2016 to LIBERTY IS AT RISK (LIAR)

391 Aug 19, 2016

"Linda , I posted an article on facebook and I think it got thru to twitter....type i…"

391 Aug 19, 2016

"I agree with Robert, anything short of a Revolution will not help America..even if w…"

391 Aug 19, 2016

"I was thinking of voting early on paper...what say you ?"

391 Aug 19, 2016

"When Obama was running against Romney for re-election, I had trouble with my voting…"

Eileen Gloria Jones replied Aug 11, 2016 to LIBERTY IS AT RISK (LIAR)

391 Aug 19, 2016

"The liberal media lies about Obama and Hillary and the cover-up goes on,. the Pres.…"

Eileen Gloria Jones replied Jul 19, 2016 to Milwaukee Sheriff Blasts CNN Anchor on Live TV

19 Jul 20, 2016
Reply by Steven G. Elliott

"When you go into the booth , let God be your guide !"

Eileen Gloria Jones replied Jul 18, 2016 to LIBERTY IS AT RISK (LIAR)

391 Aug 19, 2016

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2018   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service